I caught a bugged pokemon

Ashleycurry

During the xmas event, i caught a xmas Numel. During the encounter phase, the pokemon was invisible though. But since the pop-up "you encountered a rare pokemon" popped up i caught it anyway.

Now i have the issue that on my laptop the pokemon is invisible, and cant be chosen in a fight, while on my desktop the pokemon is fine. Now i wonder if this somehow can be fixed. Here are the screenshots. First pic on my laptop, where in 3rd slot the poke is invisible and i cant choose it in battle. 2nd pic on desktop where its fine.

afbeelding.png.f814ecf4cb3fd38ebdc8e7607284a47f.pngafbeelding.png.249694f9ca26a983658bd7c734af0caa.png

Greetings, @AshleyCurry

In the Login Screen of Pokemon Revolution Online's client, could you press the f2 key to open the command menu, then write:

clean reg

and press Enter. Could you tell me if this has resolved your issue? Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Kvar 

In the Login Screen of Pokemon Revolution Online's client, could you press the f2 key to open the command menu, then write:

clean reg

and press Enter. Could you tell me if this has resolved your issue? Looking forward to your response.

Thank you for responding to me Kvar, no it didnt fix it, though i did notice i can still select Numel on my laptop. So i can lvl and fight with it, so i can pvp on my desktop, so the issue is just that the sprite doesnt load on my laptop, which is less of an issue then i originally taught ^-^.