• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: My maps ^^

<r><QUOTE author="ArcaNEIN"><s>

</s><POST content="138257"><s></s>138257<e></e></POST> Yay, i like it !<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="taanhdung95"><s>

</s><POST content="138469"><s></s>138469<e></e></POST> OMG i want to visit these places <e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Bartjanus"><s>

</s><POST content="138477"><s></s>138477<e></e></POST> they are very well made gj! ^^<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks ^^<br/>

added a new map</r>

The best [glow=gold]shiney[/glow] I caught so far

fcUWt40.gif

<t>If i have to pick a favourite i will pick the 4th map, that mountain looks so much like a volcano :P would love to be on top. But overall epic job ^^ hopefully the staff will look at this maps and get any ideas for the future, i would say at least 2/3 maps could make it :P</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Drialmeida"><s>

</s><POST content="138788"><s></s>138788<e></e></POST>If i have to pick a favourite i will pick the 4th map, that mountain looks so much like a volcano :P would love to be on top. But overall epic job ^^ hopefully the staff will look at this maps and get any ideas for the future, i would say at least 2/3 maps could make it :P<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks ^^<br/>

However I believe the staf will never take my maps ,not that they couldn't, I wouldn't mind ^^<br/>

But more that my maps are not good enough :/ I still need to improve <E>:Angel:</E></r>

The best [glow=gold]shiney[/glow] I caught so far

fcUWt40.gif

<r><QUOTE author="fliflo"><s>

</s><POST content="138822"><s></s>138822<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Drialmeida"><s>
</s><POST content="138788"><s></s>138788<e></e></POST>If i have to pick a favourite i will pick the 4th map, that mountain looks so much like a volcano :P would love to be on top. But overall epic job ^^ hopefully the staff will look at this maps and get any ideas for the future, i would say at least 2/3 maps could make it :P<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks ^^<br/>

However I believe the staf will never take my maps ,not that they couldn't, I wouldn't mind ^^<br/>

But more that my maps are not good enough :/ I still need to improve <E>:Angel:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Let me tell u that the fourth map could be a rly good place to hide a legendary, i would love if something like that happened, finding groundon there in hoeen, on the top of the volcano surrendered by lava :D</r>