Does any one else have an issue with the balancing of attack power in this game?

Pokedexxter

Im pretty sure a lvl 2 rattata shouldnt be able to knock out two of my pokemon in two hits each! i feel like Im using potions left and right and spending most of my time in the pokemon centers haha! does any one know if this is something they are working on to get a more even balance on levels versus attack powers and such?

Thanks much!

-Pokedexxter

119168 Im pretty sure a lvl 2 rattata shouldnt be able to knock out two of my pokemon in two hits each! i feel like Im using potions left and right and spending most of my time in the pokemon centers haha! does any one know if this is something they are working on to get a more even balance on levels versus attack powers and such?

Thanks much!

-Pokedexxter

I've been also noticing this too lol. I thought this was intended since this is a MMO but idk

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

A good time to say: "Dear Noobs, stop being Noobs!"

The developers have more to think and do than worry about some of u who dont want to WASTE TIME going back and foward to pokecenter, because obviously u play a game to not WASTE TIME.

Greetings and gl on ivs and training

Full Steel type trainer

119214 A good time to say: "Dear Noobs, stop being Noobs!"

The developers have more to think and do than worry about some of u who dont want to WASTE TIME going back and foward to pokecenter, because obviously u play a game to not WASTE TIME.

Greetings and gl on ivs and training

That's what i thought too lol

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

119181 You guys should know that those Rattatas are different from regular Rattatas. It's like they are at the top percentage of Rattatas.

Kappa

But yes, this is generally intended, you train quite hard and things get easier, this isn't supposed to be easy like the real pokemon games. So just have fun and take your time, cutting corners will only make things harder in this game!

mRVvDj5.png

Feel free to join our IRC Chat