Item lost

Bloodisonline

1. 1.

PRO Username: idk?

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

I was in the safari trying to fish, the rod wouldn't work so I tried moving it back into my bag by dragging it into my open bag. It vanished.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I went back to the original seller he asked for another 15k, I tried relogging still not in inventory.

Description and Message

I was in the safari trying to fish, the rod wouldn't work so I tried moving it back into my bag by dragging it into my open bag. It vanished.

I went back to the original seller he asked for another 15k, I tried relogging still not in inventory.

Description and Message

I was in the safari zone, and my good rod wasn't working after many attempts of hitting the hotkey (which was 1) and left clicking the icon in front of many fishing spots I tried dragging the rod back into my bag. Then when I checked my bag to move it back or see if it would work then it was no longer there. When I went back to the guru he asked for another 15k to buy the rod again.. If this was like 5k or whatever I would just buy again but because of how long it is taking me to get money in the game I hardly think it's fair I have to buy another because it just vanished.. I also tried relogging into the whole game and it still is missing.

Description and Message

Description and Message

I was in the safari zone, and my good rod wasn't working after many attempts of hitting the hotkey (which was 1) and left clicking the icon in front of many fishing spots I tried dragging the rod back into my bag. Then when I checked my bag to move it back or see if it would work then it was no longer there. When I went back to the guru he asked for another 15k to buy the rod again.. If this was like 5k or whatever I would just buy again but because of how long it is taking me to get money in the game I hardly think it's fair I have to buy another because it just vanished.. I also tried relogging into the whole game and it still is missing.

The game probably rolled back. The game sometimes does that

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

Did the server close/reboot/crash at all during the time you were fishing?

And for future reference I would suggest pressing ESC, then pressing "Log Out" after paying for Key Items, etc. Simply because the server does have rollbacks, and logging out is the only way to insure your work will be saved.

t5VwPBY.png