Kal's Pixel's

Guest Kalliber

1. 1.

Guest Kalliber

KAL'S PIXEL'S

Hi there, welcome to my little pixel place. Alot of the pixels here are from a game I'm developing in my spare time. Others are practice and/or fanart. I hope you enjoy :D also if you have a request drop it down and I may end up fulfilling it.

output_sn3yea.gif?w=700&h=&crop=1

My Own Game Related Pixels (GIFS)

redone.gif

output_75wo9n.gif?w=1000&h=&crop=1

output_sxk39b.gif?w=1000&h=&crop=1

output_ru5ugs.gif?w=1000&h=&crop=1

My Own Game related Pixels

jean2.png?w=1000&h=&crop=1

johnprofile.jpg?w=1000&h=&crop=1

charcharacter-finished.jpg?w=1000&h=&crop=1

owenfinished.jpg?w=1000&h=&crop=1

bryancharacter.jpg?w=1000&h=&crop=1

Pixel Fanart

Chaac's Axe (Smite)

chaacaxewithpower.png?w=700&h=&crop=1

chaacaxewithoutpower.png?w=700&h=&crop=1

Guest Kalliber
119495 Awesome work. Reminds me of the ol' 90's

Funny you should say that, we made a 80's/90's tower defense game recently featuring cyber punks and stuff.

poster.png?w=700&h=&crop=1

Guest Kalliber
119499 Heh, reminds me of the old King's Quest games. Which is to say they look great! While I am not nearly as talented to create graphics for games, you're making me want to release some maps I've been working on!

Talent isnt required to make graphics for games! All you need is passion. And I'm a major KingQuest fan :D Release the maps! I'd love to see them.

Reminds me of the Old zelda games and Old Mario games, NES games. Can you also make sigs?

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

Guest Kalliber
119504 Reminds me of the Old zelda games and Old Mario games, NES games. Can you also make sigs?

I'm a 'PRO' in photoshop so sure why not :P I use to dabble in Avatar/Sig design back on an old Nintendo fansite called NintendoWorlds.

119504 Reminds me of the Old zelda games and Old Mario games, NES games. Can you also make sigs?

I'm a 'PRO' in photoshop so sure why not :P I use to dabble in Avatar/Sig design back on an old Nintendo fansite called NintendoWorlds.

Can you make me one? That says "Hunter X Hunter ft. Kanmuru"? That would be so awesome lol :Smile:

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

I'd actually want it pixelated, the pixalated ones look much cooler in my opinion