Wrong account on the wrong server

Silvershinto

Hello, I have the issue that if I chose the silver or gold server I always end up with the wrong account. I merged my old account with the new servers, even used 1 free change and 1 normal server change to get the right account to the right server but it didn`t worked as I whished.
I want a specific account on the silver server. May you help me with my problem ?

Hey there @SilverShinto

My apologies for the inconvenience, I'm having a little trouble to understand the issue. The account "SilverShinto" has currently the most progress on the gold character (43 hours), From my understanding you want this character on Silver, is that correct ? 

Looking forward to your answer, 

Have a splendid day! 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

Right, I want my SilverShinto on the silver server. That`s all.
Didn`t worked for my twice. First time I could use my account on the gold server(the one with 43hs playtime) but wasn`t able to play on the silver server. After I switched the server I could use the gold server but was able to play on the silver server my account with less playtime. 
So it wasn`t possible for me to get SilverShinto on the silver server.

15 minutes ago, SilverShinto said:

Right, I want my SilverShinto on the silver server. That`s all.
Didn`t worked for my twice. First time I could use my account on the gold server(the one with 43hs playtime) but wasn`t able to play on the silver server. After I switched the server I could use the gold server but was able to play on the silver server my account with less playtime. 
So it wasn`t possible for me to get SilverShinto on the silver server.

You mentioned an issue with joining the silver server the first time, did you get an invalid password/username ? If so you can simply reset your password here. Be sure to use an alphanumeric one (Just numbers and/or letters) 

Otherwise, could you provide more details about the issue such as something like a screenshot ?

Well the issue is that it wasn`t possible for me to get the right account to the right server. 
The first time I tried to get on the silver server it said invaild username/password. But I`m able to use my account on the gold server where I don`t want it. Changed it twice, didn`t worked twice to get to right place.
Can you maybe take my SilverShinto account to the silver server? Would be a huge help.

7 minutes ago, SilverShinto said:

Well the issue is that it wasn`t possible for me to get the right account to the right server. 
The first time I tried to get on the silver server it said invaild username/password. But I`m able to use my account on the gold server where I don`t want it. Changed it twice, didn`t worked twice to get to right place.
Can you maybe take my SilverShinto account to the silver server? Would be a huge help.

It's indeed possible that you've had an invalid password/username prompt after a merge, this can be resolved by resetting your password using the link I gave below. According to what you said the correct account was on the right server after the first transfer and you simply had to reset your password. 

I'm gathering the information to the appropriate party on whether we can provide a server transfer to you or not. Keep in mind that staff members are volunteers and the one(s) needed might not be available directly, but I'll let you know as soon as I can. 

Thank you for your patience, have a splendid day! 

• Like 1