Keeping PRO as a download and extract file

Maxchakra

Hi I would just like to suggest that keeping PRO as a download and extract file would be awesome since I can run this on my work PC (we have no admin rights to install anything).. it gets very boring in the office at times and I would love to play this game during those times :Grin:

slimshady.gif

D2Q52tI.png

@Serena

I think, he means that the official launcher should run via extracting.

I personally dont have a problem withbit, as long as i dont have to download every new version manually.

Lol, I never thought it that way :confused: , and they will implement an auto-updater when the game launch officially, so at least you don't have to worry about that. :Grin:

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

Yesss an auto updater would be outstanding. I've had to uninstall winzip twice now to keep using the evaluative version for free. Can you believe they charge $29.95 for the complete version? #ripoff

What if I told you that Winrar's trial is unlimited?

Yes, I have been using WinRAR trial since I was 14 years old.

Signature_zps478pmkk7.jpg

@Serena

I think, he means that the official launcher should run via extracting.

I personally dont have a problem withbit, as long as i dont have to download every new version manually.

An auto-updater will be applied I assume as with all client games out there. Downloading a new client every time there's an update would be a pain in the ***!

mega_char_sig_by_jpshaw90-d959ngc.png

arrow_sig_by_jpshaw90-d95dtr7.png