PVP Rain It Till You Make It (sell pvp tutorial service)

Evilprotagonist

Hi.

I tried this little idea 2 years ago when I decided to take a break from pvp and got a pretty decent/fun result. Back then I decided to "retire" from pvp and chill and relax and so decided to "loan" out my team I've consistently used to ladder. 
Now that I feel a bit burned out and decide to take another "retirement" from ladder I wanted to once again put my team up for "sale" so to speak. This is mainly aimed at pvper who are past the "beginner" stage, the goal is to try at least teach you to get 50-100 rating higher then you usually gets? If you are strong enough player and just need a good team to hit ladder, well this team is pretty proven if I may say so myself 🙂

The thing I want to "sell/teach" is how I see rain is suppose to be played after wave 2/mega swampert was released. Ever sense w2 and I started playing it I've hit ladder with this team both on gold and silver with around 65-80% winrate every season. Personally I think its one of the beter team I've made and played, and is fairly strong if not very strong currently and even into the future. The only team that this one struggles against is one team glogs played abit back, no idea if he still plays it. But I'ts ok if we stay in gold he wont find us! But yeah most matchup is pretty good and even the bad ones are very winnable (except that one unlucky full counter one 😞 ), but eh can't counter build for everything shrugs.

So anyway what I want to do is for a small/big amount of 500k: explain to you how I think rain should be played/how/why the team was built, how it functions/how to win with it. And I end it with playing a couple of games through screen share to show you how its suppose to be played first hand. Now this is preferably all done on discord, esp the live showing gameplay part. But I'm sure it can be done in msg in-game aswell and...well the gameplay part if u want is probably best on discord? The details could be worked out later xd. Estimate the whole ordeal take btw 20-40min? 

Now I am by no means the best pvper in pro, or hell maybe not even the best rain player in pro (pff I'm just being modest ofc I am!). But I am a pretty good and sense I've been nonstop spamming rain the last 3-4 seasons I would say I have a fairly decent grasp of at least how to pilot rain against the current meta. So...anyway, you may buy this just to get a proven team, useful tips (hopefully), or maybe just to see how I played the current rain, eh who knows. Although last time I did get my "apprentice" up to 430+ so there is that? Aaaaannnnyyy how i just though i had nothing to lose and put this post up and see if any take the hook, just a fun though. 

You can find me in gold atm or here. 
/EvilProtagonist

Edited by EvilProtagonist

• Evilprotagonist changed the title to PVP Rain It Till You Make It (sell pvp tutorial service)
  • Doakes locked this topic