Xbox Controller Issue

Guest ItzAeron

Guest ItzAeron

I'm having some trouble when I connect my Xbox One controller to the game.

I have enable controller checked and my controller is working perfectly fine. But when I try to move, my player just randomly walks down and wont stop walking down. I also cant move him after I plug my controller out so I have to Re-log into the server.

Anyone know how to fix this problem or has the same problem?

It's just a bug. I'm not sure how to fix it. But the games still in beta, there should be a fix adventually.

2i0b0oi.gif

[glow=red]Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both; For a wounded man shall say to his assailant... "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the rule of honor.[/glow]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest drdeadxp

Edited:

1. Download JoyToKey

2. Create a profile for the game.

3. Set following Keys: 8rr8zzja.jpg

->The bindings I used are more like an example. They are set to emulate mouse (left analog stick), l/r-click (A/B), space (X), escape (start) and walking (arrow keys). -Since I'm new to the game, there could be updates to come, but best set it up yourself.

4. Set the deadzone in your JoyToKey profile like this: z3z5evfm.jpg

5. Disable! "Allow Controller" in the game menu.

When you finished playing just terminate JoyToKey or start using auto-association of profiles (no questions relating to that).