How To Evolve: Graveler, Haunter, Kadabra, Machoke

Goldrake

If you want to evolve your: Graveler to Golem; Haunter to Gengar; Kadabra to Alakazam; Machoke to Machamp you need to make a trade (you need 4 badges) with another player.

-Go to nearest pokecenter

-Put in your team Kadabra

-Click on the player and select trade.

-Accept the trade and confirm, you'll see your Kadabra evolve to Alakazam.

if you want my advice evolve your pokemon when reaching an high level (80-90), so you can get more exp and level up easily.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you want my advice evolve your pokemon when reaching an high level (80-90), so you can get more exp and level up easily.

i thought evolving them ASAP was the better way to go. As they need the same amount of exp to level up and evolved forms have better stats hence easier to level up.

Evolved forms need more exp than Pre-evolved ones.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

i thought evolving them ASAP was the better way to go. As they need the same amount of exp to level up and evolved forms have better stats hence easier to level up.

Evolved forms need more exp than Pre-evolved ones.

So it's easier to level if you don't evolve?

mega_char_sig_by_jpshaw90-d959ngc.png

arrow_sig_by_jpshaw90-d95dtr7.png

dont listen to thanos,he is wrong.

if you evolve pokemon, they just learn moves slower than their previous evolution.

experience to lvl will be the same.

there are different pokemon that need less exp to lvl up and some pokemon that need more exp to lvl up.

Lets say charmander evolution line needs 1,059,860 exp to reach lvl 100. on other hand magicarp evoluton line needs 1,250,000 exp to get to lvl 100.

Guest UnknownUser11

Actually GajeelRedfox.. Evolutions do level up slower then their former selves..

A charmander will level up quicker then a charmeleon or charizard

dont listen to thanos,he is wrong.

if you evolve pokemon, they just learn moves slower than their previous evolution.

experience to lvl will be the same.

there are different pokemon that need less exp to lvl up and some pokemon that need more exp to lvl up.

Lets say charmander evolution line needs 1,059,860 exp to reach lvl 100. on other hand magicarp evoluton line needs 1,250,000 exp to get to lvl 100.

Pre-Evolution Pokemon have lower exp threshold, hence why they level up faster and what Shane said^

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.