How To Evolve: Graveler, Haunter, Kadabra, Machoke

Goldrake

@goldrake I mean that the trade option would not pop up when I click my char as it would when I click other players.

Why do you want to Battle/Trade/Message/(Friend/Unfriend) yourself?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Thanos Thought that by clicking on the player inorder to make a blank trade he meant clicking on yourself lol.

Probably didnt understand him, can you guys explain?

Sure, you need to trade with others for evolution i.e., give and take back the Pokemon and it will evolve.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

@Thanos Yea but in the guide he mentioned making a blank trade without giving away your pokemon, how do I do that?

Guide is wrong, you need to trade with someone trusted and then trade it back for evolution to occur.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
23805 i guess you changd it in your game then :3

in 17 years of playing pokemon, i never found any guide/info that pre evo pokemon lvl faster than their next evolution.

This change was made in the 6th generation X & Y.

Btw. I searched 1 minute and found a Source for this ;)

• 2 months later...
23805 i guess you changd it in your game then :3

in 17 years of playing pokemon, i never found any guide/info that pre evo pokemon lvl faster than their next evolution.

This change was made in the 6th generation X & Y.

Btw. I searched 1 minute and found a Source for this ;)

Do you have a link to this? Confirm this

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

If you want to evolve your: Graveler to Golem; Haunter to Gengar; Kadabra to Alakazam; Machoke to Machamp you need to make a trade (you need 4 badges) with another player.

-Go to nearest pokecenter

-Put in your team Kadabra

-Click on the player and select trade.

-Accept the trade and confirm, you'll see your Kadabra evolve to Alakazam.

if you want my advice evolve your pokemon when reaching an high level (80-90), so you can get more exp and level up easily.

I did not understand....