Valentine Card Delivery - KANTO - Missing Quest NPC

Ravenman

On 2/19/2021 at 4:55 PM, Chessylex said:

Hey, I'm not stuck on this one specifically but I'm also stuck on a Kanto one.

The poem goes: 

Love is like a rock thrown,

You can't see it coming but the feeling, 

Unswerving like Marowak's love for Cubone.

Any help is much appreciated.

This sounds like the Pokémon tower located in Lavender town. If that's not it maybe rock tunnel in route 10? Hope this helps 🙂

34 minutes ago, Crozierbr said:

There was a mime who fell in love with a man, but couldn't speak beacause she had sworn. Time has come for her to say it on her own.

Im leaning towards saying that this is in route 21 as its the only Mr. Mime spawn in all of Kanto. Route 21 is between Cinnabar Island and Pallet Town if you wanted to check.

Hi there @RavenMan @FrenchPRO @Pymere

My apologies for the inconvenience. I've forwarded the message to a Content scripter since quite a few people reported not being able to find this particular NPC. Could you check back around route 17 to see if you can see it now ? 

As for the other riddles please make a new post since the main issue for this thread was regarding the possible missing NPC. We won't provide direct answers to new quests out of respect and comprehension to the scripters and the amount of time/work that was spent on doing these quests, but you can always receive an answer from other players who did those quests. 

You may also look into guides posted by players, in the guide section, or in the PRO discord to find answers. 
Thank you for your comprehension, have a splendid day! 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

On 2/18/2021 at 9:54 AM, RavenMan said:

I'm pretty sure the NPC for this Kanto Valentine Card Delivery is missing... (I can confirm I am not the only one stuck on this one)
"Biker angel by my guide, Cause for this long ride, I really want you by my side."
- I have now systematically looked on every Route/City/Cave/Building, etc in Kanto. Even the Subway stations and down to the 29th basement floor of the Pokemon Tower, including Routes 26/27 on the way to Johto.

An update, in case you're interested.  -  I decided to give-up on this delivery and to continue onto Johto.  When I got to National Park, I found an unnamed NPC, who accepted the delivery of the V-Day card that was intended for Kanto.... no idea why this got so messed up, but at least my delivery is complete (though now stuck in Johto, and can't return to Aphrodite island at this point)

2 hours ago, Midsommar said:

Hi there @RavenMan @FrenchPRO @Pymere

My apologies for the inconvenience. I've forwarded the message to a Content scripter since quite a few people reported not being able to find this particular NPC. Could you check back around route 17 to see if you can see it now ? 

As for the other riddles please make a new post since the main issue for this thread was regarding the possible missing NPC. We won't provide direct answers to new quests out of respect and comprehension to the scripters and the amount of time/work that was spent on doing these quests, but you can always receive an answer from other players who did those quests. 

You may also look into guides posted by players, in the guide section, or in the PRO discord to find answers. 
Thank you for your comprehension, have a splendid day! 

An update, in case you're interested.  -  I decided to give-up on this delivery and to continue onto Johto.  When I got to National Park, I found an unnamed NPC, who accepted the delivery of the V-Day card that was intended for Kanto.... no idea why this got so messed up, but at least my delivery is complete (though now stuck in Johto, and can't return to Aphrodite island at this point)