Safari Bug

Kr4ms

When you enter the safari and paying the guard 50k it will only give you 20mins pass, but it will take the 50k and if you buy the pass from the old guy after buying from the guard it will not charge you for 50k but if you did not buy it its a 50k for 20mins.

Hello@kr4ms,

On 2/23/2021 at 12:34 PM, kr4ms said:

When you enter the safari and paying the guard 50k it will only give you 20mins pass, but it will take the 50k and if you buy the pass from the old guy after buying from the guard it will not charge you for 50k but if you did not buy it its a 50k for 20mins.

Sorry for the inconvenience and late reply. The Safari system is actually working fine, but I have to apologize for the visual issue as it showed that you only have 20 minutes to stay in the Safari Zone instead of 24 hours, it will show you the correct time if you leave and re-enter the Safari Zone. 

On 2/23/2021 at 8:47 PM, kr4ms said:

The first post i did is gone idk where did it go but this is the third time im going to safari just to prove the 50k loss from safari watch the vid and give back my safari pass 3x or 2x cause i used the 2nd one lol

In this situation, it is because you have already purchased the Safari Pass through the officer. The NPC "EV Training Area Helpdesk" is informing you that you have an active Safari Pass with the remaining time of entry.

Thank you for your report. The visual issue has now been fixed. It will show you "You can stay in the Safari Zone for 24 hours!" once you purchase the Safari Pass.

Thank you and have a good day,
Saltedcoffee

image.png.8f1bfbe3671ee01c02a6eab95bc51ca0.png

General Support | Bugs Report Center | PRO Rules

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be fed to the shark.

But the thing is, if u didnt buy it at the old guy the guards will not let you in. Its like i pick the wrong payment(mobile user) thats why it says 20minutes and it will also force you to come out after the 20mins so its not just a visual bug bud 😕 i did it 3times so i know 

Sorry for the inconvenience and late reply. As you mentioned that you were forced to leave the Safari Zone after 20minutes, did you try to re-enter the Safari Zone by talking to the guards? The guard should stand aside once you purchased the Safari Pass with 50k or activate a Safari Pass in your backpack. Even if they don't, they should stand aside after you talk to them.

Thank you for the report and have a good day,
Saltedcoffee

image.png.8f1bfbe3671ee01c02a6eab95bc51ca0.png

General Support | Bugs Report Center | PRO Rules

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be fed to the shark.