Server issues and test server

Pispi13

Im not exactly sure , but i suppose before an event is released or anything new is implemented , it is tested thoroughly on the test servers . We all appreciate the work that is done with coding  and the events but i think the big majority of pro playerbase , would rather w8 a lot more for an update that doesn't make the servers so unstable ,rather than having the event on time and servers crashing every 20 minutes . 

I am not sure if those bugs appear only on live servers while everything is fine on test servers , if thats the case i guess not much can be done , but if the bugs appear on the test servers aswell , as i said we would rather w8 a lot more time for everything to be fixed .

• Like 7

Events made by cs, artists and mappers have next to no correlation to crashes, unless in a rare case a npc in the event is causing the crashes, but that would be found in testing. Dev oriented things are related to crashes.

People just stitch the concept that a new map with new npcs is the cause of crashes and that is totally wrong.

• Like 1

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

6 hours ago, Comrader said:

Events made by cs, artists and mappers have next to no correlation to crashes, unless in a rare case a npc in the event is causing the crashes, but that would be found in testing. Dev oriented things are related to crashes.

People just stitch the concept that a new map with new npcs is the cause of crashes and that is totally wrong.

What u saying is irrelevant with what i am suggesting imo .Im not talking about events only but any implementation that is made . I never said the new map or the new npcs are causing the bug . Im just saying that we should take more time testing everything before its implemented  . 

Edited by Pispi13

6 hours ago, Comrader said:

I think he's talking about testing new client releases more thoroughly to avoid the ridiculous amount of server crashes happening recently although I'm not sure how reliably it could be done. I don't think he's talking about any specific event or any specific roles. 

• Like 3