pvp bug that might crash servers /edit not repeatable

Luohan

Please take a closer look to volt swich/u-turn moves. I feel like using it twice in row (for example rotomW volt swich into gliscor, gliscor uturns = server crash).

It happened to me at regular server ranked PvP, later I tried it on Test one and it immediately crashed as well.

rotom used trick (scarf) then Volt Swiched

gliscor used uturn = test server crashed.

^if u need more details feel free to ask or take a closer look for my accounts I have used on Test server (luohan and Piter05)

Edited by Luohan

discord: luohan#1745

• Luohan changed the title to pvp bug that might crash servers /edit not repeatable
8 hours ago, Kagegod said:

Hello @Luohan,

Wasn't able to reproduce the crash with the information provided. If you can, please try again and memorise the steps achieve it, or even record, so we have a way to reproduce and fix it.

Thank you for your help in the search! 

As mentioned in edited topic, sadly Im not able to reproduce this bug. Sorry for wasting your time, but as it happened to me twice in similar conditions, with all the history of pivot moves, it was quite possible to have some problem around it.

discord: luohan#1745

That's alright, any hypotheses with a foundation, such as yours as the server crashed twice while doing the same thing, are welcomed and never a waste of time, always worth being checked out. 

If you come across more leads please do let us know, without hesitation. Thank you again for your help and have a nice day!