World Boss/Guild boss pokemon!

Jeongyeonn

As the title says, for the future I'd like to suggest adding a boss pokemon it's either for all players or for guild only.

I don't think it will be possible but it will be good, just wanna make suggestions to make the game more exciting.

But if it possible we can wait i know it would be great.

The boss pokemon will have tons of hp and high stats but second turner for us to make some damage, but only need to bring 1 pokemon with you.
image.png.9cdd261ccbaf6477b455e8f48797f380.png

now what happens if you black out ?
you'll gain like world boss shop currency based on your percentage damage on the boss pokemon and you go back to the starting point and you can battle again.image.png.4620975a4cb94e93b952f78b9391cb03.png

And also it'll be good if the final damager or sends the last hit will receive a re-roll iv for bonus.
(for world /server boss only not for guild boss)

like the photo below
image.png.ce222ea2e74dc59a60c76e6d542f939f.png

this 60000000 thing is just an example.

At the end of the event, you'll receive the world boss currency based on your damage percentage and you can exchange it for pokemon items or other stuff.

Photo not mine, ctto.

This was already suggested a couple times iirc, don't know what happened to those threads. Idk if denied, I think it's an interesting concept but I don't know how well it would be implemented into pokemon, simply because it's one of those games that you can cheese the system and win. So on that note I'm against it

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif