Drizzle Politoed, probably best on server.

Souto

Me too bro. Kevin Durant is better than Lebron though ;)

What this have to do on a poli trade post? W/E this community brain so low :/ sad :/

You're talking about peoples brain being slow but you commented "Lie. I hate lie" when in the title it says "PROBABLY the best in server".

that not even close to the top 50 poli server. so yes lie can random stop pm me ty :)

What this have to do on a poli trade post? W/E this community brain so low :/ sad :/

You're talking about peoples brain being slow but you commented "Lie. I hate lie" when in the title it says "PROBABLY the best in server".

that not even close to the top 50 poli server. so yes lie can random stop pm me ty :)

"Probably" = almost certainly; as far as one knows or can tell.

If you aren't going to offer on it then stop criticizing it.

If you aren't going to offer on it then stop criticizing it.

stop answer me then? wtf random talking to me lol