National Championship/Tournament! (Suggestion)

Ishowgood

I would like to make a "suggestion" about the creation of a National tournament.

Since Nero river leaves pro, the game was no longer the same for brazilian players like me because he created a national pvp tournament for the brazilians players with great prizes but he leaves the game and never more created that tournaments for us and in 2019 i participated on his national tournament and i lost but was the amazing experience for me and the national tournament was the one I looked forward to the most every year.

I tried to talk to Nero river on discord to get him back to pro but he is on pokemmo now.. 
But he continues creating the national and worlds tournaments on discord for pokemmo players and the thing that more caught my attention was the prizes because he is making a personalized trophy for the champion like that in the image:

https://imgur.com/ZcHbpmj

I would like a trophy in the tournament and I know that the pro can create a tournament like that with a trophy for the champion.

That would be really cool!

My suggestion is you create a national championship for all countries, one staff member per country because i really miss the brazilian national championship and i wanted it back sob

I think is cool the game with a national, continental and worlds championship and I know pro can create it because the game is good, if one former player can create a national tournament, the pro can create the same tournament with closed eyes wink

Pls anyone create one tournament like that for me and other brazilians players i want so much

Players are free to host whatever type of tournament they'd like for any group of people and not just brazilians, I don't overall like the idea of making a staff in charge of each country, as knowing there are almost 200 total countries, understandably not all play PRO, but the number is still very big. Having 1 staff per country would be a lot of work for said staff member.

The problem i think that comes with this, is who's to decide who participates/represents each country, for example, I'm canadian, so who's to say they're a better canadian than me, and should participate instead of me. Now yes, a PvP battle can be the answer to this, but the problem is that it would be so much work to have a PvP battle for every single person who wants to take the place. And many countries have so many good PvPers, and a big percentage of the game that can come from there, places such as the United States.

Personally -1 off of that, i just don't think it would work well as a set thing in game, it would take up a lot of time from the staff that are already working on game stuff, and i just don't think would turn up that many people. Now, to note is that any one player, such as yourself, or this river fellow that you named, can create any type of tournament, including this one, at no cost, and have it advertised in the PRO Discord's #Player-Hosted-Event channel (following the rules), and run a tournament from that.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif