please Lock or delete tyy <3

• Yujiitadori changed the title to (SOLD) AUCTION TOGEKISS

Hello everyone,

@Yujiitadori please follow the auction rules as you broke one here by not extending the 15 minutes and do the trade shortly after .

If the auction receives a bid during the last 15 minutes, the ending point is delayed to +15 minutes from that bid, until someone being the c.o. for 15minutes wins. This rule applies only in forum auctions.

(Example: Auction ends on 17:00. If any user bids at 16:46, the auction will end when the clock turns 17:01 and not 17:00. If another user bids at 17:00, the auction will end when the clock turns 17:15 and not 17:01 and so on.)

I have reversed the trade and the auction will last for one more hour after this message.

Regards,

Haruyukio. 

20200713-051532.gif

Only in the darkness can you see the stars.~

• Haruyukio changed the title to AUCTION TOGEKISS
27 minutes ago, Haruyukio said:

Hello everyone,

@Yujiitadori please follow the auction rules as you broke one here by not extending the 15 minutes and do the trade shortly after .

I have reversed the trade and the auction will last for one more hour after this message.

Regards,

Haruyukio. 

oh sorry no wonder i feel smtg missing i read the rules but did not see that rules so if someone offer 500k after 10 minutes  we need to extend 15 minutes again right? so what should i  do now?