Samsung Galaxy S7 + Edge

Kebren

1. 1.

PRO Username: kebren

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Hi. I couldn't find a better forum to ask a question about this. I was wondering if it is possible to know if the game will run in the new Samsung Galaxy S7 or the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I know the game runs well in most Android phones with the right specifications. But since the Grand Prime phones cannot run the game, it creates a concern, even tho Grand Primes are relatively good gaming phones. Would somebody in the developing team help me on this? Because I would like to get the S7 Edge or the S7, but If I jump from Grand Prime to another phone that cannot play the game I would be really disappointed. Thank you :Frown:

pGbeRDy.png

121481 PRO Username: kebren

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Hi. I couldn't find a better forum to ask a question about this. I was wondering if it is possible to know if the game will run in the new Samsung Galaxy S7 or the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I know the game runs well in most Android phones with the right specifications. But since the Grand Prime phones cannot run the game, it creates a concern, even tho Grand Primes are relatively good gaming phones. Would somebody in the developing team help me on this? Because I would like to get the S7 Edge or the S7, but If I jump from Grand Prime to another phone that cannot play the game I would be really disappointed. Thank you :Frown:

Hey Kebren!

These are the minimum specs to run PRO:

- Operating System: Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) or later. (tested on 5.1.1 by Red)

- CPU: 1Ghz+ Dual Core or better recommended for seamless usage.

- Ram: 1.5GB+ recommended.

- Graphics Support: OpenGL ES 2.0 or later.

After taking a quick look at the S7 Edge specs, and personally using PRO on older Samsung Galaxy products, I don't see any reason to believe that you would not be able to run PRO on that device.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

I don't see any reason to believe that you would not be able to run PRO on that device.

Well, as I said the reason I wonder this is because the Grand Prime is a decent phone and it doesn't run the game. If you told me there is a specific reason why it doens't work in the GP, then I would feel better about S7 xd

pGbeRDy.png

I don't see any reason to believe that you would not be able to run PRO on that device.

Well, as I said the reason I wonder this is because the Grand Prime is a decent phone and it doesn't run the game. If you told me there is a specific reason why it doens't work in the GP, then I would feel better about S7 xd

Grand Prime has 1GB RAM.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee