Hey guys (and girls)

Hey everyone,

My name is Ramon i'm 18 years old and Live in the netherlands.

In the past 3 days i have played PRO all day, there is a good and friendly (but overtrusting) community here which in quite nice!

Why did I say "Overtrusting"?

Yesterday a random person (that I dont even know) whispered me to trade his pokemons to evolve it. He just handed me over the pokemons without thinking twice...

Ofcourse i gave the pokemons back, but i gotta say it is really easy to just scam him if i wanted to.. So please, if you can ask for a Trade-Moderator to help you out in trades.

Anyhow, Lovely Communitie and a Perfect Game ;)

121841 Hey everyone,

My name is Ramon i'm 18 years old and Live in the netherlands.

In the past 3 days i have played PRO all day, there is a good and friendly (but overtrusting) community here which in quite nice!

Why did I say "Overtrusting"?

Yesterday a random person (that I dont even know) whispered me to trade his pokemons to evolve it. He just handed me over the pokemons without thinking twice...

Ofcourse i gave the pokemons back, but i gotta say it is really easy to just scam him if i wanted to.. So please, if you can ask for a Trade-Moderator to help you out in trades.

Anyhow, Lovely Communitie and a Perfect Game ;)

Hi, and the overtrusting is unknown, but surely on every trade, u need back up your chat and window trade, so when someon scam u. Report him with picture evidence, he will immediately be punish! :Smile:

121841 Why did I say "Overtrusting"?

had the same experience when i was quite new XD. a happiny, a machoke and a kingdra was entrusted to trade evolve with me form different players. I like the community as it is, but I fear that it's only because this game isn't that publicized yet to the majority which can include scammers and players for profit :(

Migrating to blue server ^^,

Welcome to PRO! Feel free to get acquainted with the forums and if you need help, we have both Discord and IRC chats at our disposal; have fun!

Regarding the "overtrusting" incident - it wasn't really overtrusting, the community is usually kind, and scamming will just get you banned, so really it's just a kind gesture to help, and you'd ask the same in return I'm sure!

mRVvDj5.png

Feel free to join our IRC Chat