More Clothes for us

Druido890

Hi guys , it's a bit that are on this server , and the thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people are wearing the same clothes . so what I would recommend to the staff is to implement many, MANY more clothes, so as to allow a better characterization of their character :Heart:

:thanks:

They will definitely add more clothing in the future but at the moment they are busy trying to get the servers and bugs worked out.

2i0b0oi.gif

[glow=red]Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both; For a wounded man shall say to his assailant... "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the rule of honor.[/glow]

more sets of clothing takes time to make, you see there are 6 different sprite sets per item of clothing. for example with the clothes in the clothing shop, that would make 72 individual sprites per 6 sets of clothing (36 male, 36 female). there are also exclusive clothing sets, such as the winter clothing range that were only available during christmas. More clothes will come, dont worry :) Our artists are working tirelessly creating stuff for hoenn currently

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

122248 more sets of clothing takes time to make, you see there are 6 different sprite sets per item of clothing. for example with the clothes in the clothing shop, that would make 72 individual sprites per 6 sets of clothing (36 male, 36 female). there are also exclusive clothing sets, such as the winter clothing range that were only available during christmas. More clothes will come, dont worry :) Our artists are working tirelessly creating stuff for hoenn currently

Thanks staff! i'll wait :)