Player Housing?

Purple

I know this is a long shot, and a feature like this probably will not be introduced, due the difficulty / inconvinience of having it implemented, but I thought as well try my luck.

Will player housing ever be a feature we can look forward to? Not like a secret base or anything, but a proper house. It would be cool to sort of have your own remote house on an island somewhere or something similar.

[Obviously having them in public cities will be a bit of a hassle]

Or how about making a few public buildings in the cities and turning them into multiple different apartments for players? I think it'll be pretty neat.

Like I said, I don't expect this idea to be taking on board, but I thought I may as well give it a shot regardless, it could work well as end game content.

Large guild buildings could be a thing in public cities as well, but the cost would obviously be A LOT.

The amount of housing could also be limited, hence promoting "First come, first serve." And would give early signed up players a chance to obtain a unique feature that later players will soon groan over not being able to obtain.

But I think the idea of being able to sell houses/apartments for a certain price from player to player could be a cool feature as well.

To avoid flooded cities with ghostly apartments, players will only be allowed 1 aparment per account, the price will be high to avoid people constantly making alts and using the money to buy an apartment, and owners will have to pay rent every few [maybe 2-6] months or so to leep their apartment/houae, other wise they will lose their plot and others will be able to buy it. [Or even a very small fee, every few weeks/month to really make sure the house owners are active]

Anyway, I'm sorry if this has been suggested before, I searched and couldn't find anything on it, or if the Devs confirmed that this will/will not be implemented

Thanks.

-Purple

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

Actually this is already suggested in past and the of course the answer was "No".

But I wanted to get this idea implemented too. Maybe we can implement only 1 or few more houses and when player try to enter the house an dialog box will appear asking a name, player can write their own name to enter their house or any other player's name to enter their house in the same building (if the other player have one, that is), player can set a password to protect from unwanted player to enter their house or by giving players a feature in which he/she can select the players that can enter the house. And of corse, only player can edit his house.

Making the house very expensive as always is a very good idea to stop new players from making it.

This way infinate players can have a single beautiful house.

But still i don't think this will ever be implmented.

Sorry for my bad English :Frown:

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

Actually this is already suggested in past and the of course the answer was "No".

But I wanted to get this idea implemented too. Maybe we can implement only 1 or few more houses and when player try to enter the house an dialog box will apper asking a name, player can write their own name to enter their house or any other player's name to enter their house in the same building (if the other player have one, that is), player can set a password to protect from unwanted player to enter their house or by giving players a feature in which he can select who can enter his/her house. And of corse, only player can edit his house.

Making the house very expensive as always a good idea to stop making new player from making one and everyone can set furniture and decorations according to their own will.

I thought english is your native language. :D:

gGdXXlx.gif

Naah, English is not my native language.

I live in India, so Hindi is my native language.

Hindi is a language? :D:

Haha, just kidding. I know some people from India but they only speak english so I thought english are your native language. :confused:

gGdXXlx.gif

Guest MaxDamage

But I wanted to get this idea implemented too. Maybe we can implement only 1 or few more houses and when player try to enter the house an dialog box will appear asking a name, player can write their own name to enter their house or any other player's name to enter their house in the same building (if the other player have one, that is), player can set a password to protect from unwanted player to enter their house or by giving players a feature in which he/she can select the players that can enter the house. And of corse, only player can edit his house.

Making the house very expensive as always is a very good idea to stop new players from making it.

Aha you mean instanced houses?

I don't know if the engine used in PRO supports map instances, but I would be a nice addition indeed.

I personally would like to implement Guild bases, but individual houses? probably not going to happen due to the sheer amount of people that will play.

even with our limited testing there has been 150+ players on constantly, its just not feasible to add that many buildings spare in towns

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest Frosty2011

I would have to say instanced houses will be to heavy for the server guilds will work perfectly fine but houses I am going to disagree with.

I actually agree that house should be implemented.

Firstly, i actually play PMU( pokemon mystery universe) and they have housing system that allow every player to have a house( free of course). The house was literally empty, with no tiles at all. However the player is able to create their own house, making it unique, though some skills is needed to learn on it, sort of like basic mapping.

Secondly,maybe it won't take much space as the house can be access through a NPC?? And after talking to the NPC maybe u could just teleport to your house/ other player house?

Lastly, i love the idea of a guild house. It seem a neat idea for player to meet and chat or even have a battle!

And also my english is not that great haha.

WPn280o.png

350.gif573.gif