Help pinkan island quest disappeared scyther

Darkosnoyz

good evening, a few minutes ago I completed the pinkan island quest where I was supposed to deliver an electrabuzz and a scyther. I had already delivered electrabuzz a few hours ago, but seconds after I also delivered my scyther and went to hunt pokemon in the grass and also met a level 60 Doduo, the server crashed, there was a backup but I I found myself without my Scyther and in any case without the permission of the npc to pass in the area of   pinkan island where the pokemon are found. I have no screenshots of what happened because I could never have foreseen that the backup would ruin everything and in any case I would not have had the opportunity to do it. please I ask you to give me back the permission to pass in the pinkan area or another Scyther to be delivered, I have no fault, please, I just want back what I have already done.

hrONrR.png

Hi there @DarkosNoyz

My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. I have forwarded the issue to developers so that your Scyther may be restored so that you may use it again to gain access to Pinkan island. I will let you know when your Scyther has been restored. 

Thank you for your patience, have a splendid day! 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

Good evening Midsommar, thanks for the interest in my case of the crash of the game and the missing Scyther, I wanted to inform you that by now I have trained another one at level 90 and brought to the NPC of pinkan Island finishing the quest (this time fortunately the game hasn't crashed), that's it.

Thank you

Darkosnoyz

hrONrR.png

20 hours ago, DarkosNoyz said:

Good evening Midsommar, thanks for the interest in my case of the crash of the game and the missing Scyther, I wanted to inform you that by now I have trained another one at level 90 and brought to the NPC of pinkan Island finishing the quest (this time fortunately the game hasn't crashed), that's it.

Thank you

Darkosnoyz

I appreciate that you took the time to update on the situation, really sorry that you had to go through this once again rather than just have your Scyther restored. 

Thank you for your patience, have a splendid day! Locked as resolved. 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.