I lost my money!

Shuvrooo

I just logged into my account and about 500k+ of my money disappeared. I had 500k+ when I last played about 12 hours ago. And now I have 1,764! Please check this and give me a solution. I never ever shared my password with anyone and I don't think my password is that easy for someone to just guess.

I checked and found a scyther in my pc. But im 100% sure I didn’t buy it. I am damn sure someone somehow accessed my acc, took the money and gave that in case he gets caught. I would appreciate it if a mod in charge checks this.

It works this way then! Yes I remember offering for a scyther. That was 2-3 days ago. As far as I remember I replied him to buy that instantly. After understanding it was an auction I think I left the pm. Maybe this happened bcz I didn’t clear him that I wanted to buy instantly and not willing to wait for the auction to end.

It's normal to have misunderstandings if you don't know how it works. Let me explain it briefly. Auctions have a deadline which is (or should be) included in the trade message, regardless if they are being held in-game or in the forum.

In-game auctions usually take much lesser time since in-game is harder for the auctioneer to manage the offers/bids coming in. In those cases when you bid you can expect to win it (or lose) very shortly after.

Forum auctions usually take more than a day, at the discretion of the auctioneer of course, in order to reach a wider range of players that might be interested in purchasing. While being easier to manage because the forum is being used as a platform to log irrefutable offers. In these cases, they are free to advertise their forum auction in Trade chat, mentioning the current offer (CO) or best offer (BO) and the ending point (or how much time is left). The offers received in-game are then screenshot and posted in the auction thread in order to be validated.

I've checked the message used in Trade chat and it included the Scyther's BO (500k) and the time remaining (2 and half hours). You've messaged the auctioneer with a 550k offer, he validated it so from that point onward you had the highest offer. It ended a few hours after and the seller tried to reach you for a few days to conclude the trade but wasn't being successful, so he reached out to staff to help. That's when the trade was forced in the conditions agreed (Scyther <-> 550k).

To complement what I've just said, you can read the Trade Rules and Auction Rules. This misunderstanding is unfortunate and I do apologise for the inconvenience. In the future, when in doubt, please ask the seller for the information on how he's handling the sale (offer only, fixed price, in-game auction, forum auction, etc.) so you have a better idea before proceeding with a bid/negotiation.

If you have additional questions or doubts please let me know. Or if you don't, let me know as well so the thread can be locked as resolved.

Looking forward to your reply.

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

• Eon locked this topic