[Auction] Epic Salamence ada H.A

• Dragonite999 changed the title to [Auction] Epic Salamence ada H.A (Started)

@dragonite999 When acknowledging an offer, please make a new post. Don't incorporate it into the OP as when you start editing the time remaining, it's no longer clear to the players when did the auction start.

To be clear to the bidders interested, it started on 16/04/21 at 11:13 AM GMT+0. So the ending point is on 18/04/21 at 11:13 AM GMT+0. Good luck.

• Like 1

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

4 hours ago, Eon said:

@dragonite999 When acknowledging an offer, please make a new post. Don't incorporate it into the OP as when you start editing the time remaining, it's no longer clear to the players when did the auction start.

To be clear to the bidders interested, it started on 16/04/21 at 11:13 AM GMT+0. So the ending point is on 18/04/21 at 11:13 AM GMT+0. Good luck.

Thanks. didn't know that. Next time i will make sure it's clear for everyone!

• Dragonite999 changed the title to [Auction] Epic Salamence ada H.A (Sold)

@dragonite999 You have been punished for a Poorly Handled Auction. When you receive an offer, you have to screenshot it and post it in order to be valid. It's not fair for the other interested bidders to lose to an offer that came out of nowhere and you resolved to sell it to immediately. This can only happen if the insta price is met. The trade also occurred a few minutes prior to the ending point. Please read the Auction Rules to prevent further infractions and harsher punishments.

The trade was reversed. The Salamence is in my possession and will be forcefully traded to the winner once the auction is complete. Have removed the Sold mention from the title.

The new ending point is 12 hours from this post. The current offer is from @Itachi101 with 400k. Apologies for the inconvenience to the ones involved.

Edited by Eon

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

• Eon changed the title to [Auction] Epic Salamence ada H.A
15 minutes ago, Eon said:

@dragonite999 You have been punished for a Poorly Handled Auction. When you receive an offer, you have to screenshot it and post it in order to be valid. It's not fair for the other interested bidders to lose to an offer that came out of nowhere and you resolved to sell it to immediately. This can only happen if the insta price is met. The trade also occurred a few minutes prior to the ending point. Please read the Auction Rules to prevent further infractions and harsher punishments.

The trade was reversed. The Salamence is in my possession and will be forcefully traded to the winner once the auction is complete. Have removed the Sold mention from the title.

The new ending point is 12 hours from this post. The current offer is from @Itachi101 with 400k. Apologies for the inconvenience to the ones involved.

I understand my mistake...
But what happend was not intended, cause i was busy with something else during the last minutes and nobody added an offer on the forum or in the game even after the ending of the auction...
Nobody was or will be mistreated because of what happend...
I suddenly get a message in the game which says that i'm trade banned in the game without knowing for howlong. 
As I said I understand my mistake, but I don't understand why did you do this to me if no one was involved...

Also I would like to know how long am i going to be banned and if you are going to sell the Salamence instead of me now? (If that's even possible for you)