unlimited diancies

Hisoka007

hello, so i did find that there's a way to catch more than 1 diancie .. well how ever .. the sync will always change to the first one you caught.. so in my case it was lonely nature, if i try to catch another one and with sync naive for ex: the mon will appear naive for 1sec then will change automatically to be lonely again, but every diancie has it own ID.. i didn't try to reroll it.. but i tried to catch alot with different balls.. i wasn't able to catch any diancie with any ball but masterball .. so i caught 3 in the first.. then i was trying to see what if i delete all of them and try to catch the 4th one without having an origin one, so i can check if the iv's change or the nature, but still it's the same, so it's not bug abuse able, it will just make unlimited diancies on ur box for no reason. i also have video evidence of everything i say.. my theory is .. if i catch the diancie, then i put it on my PC and i go to catch another one with no diancie in my party i will always find another one, i didn't share that with anyone but i shared that i got 3 diancies in all chat and everyone was like how, but i dont even know how so i couldn't even explain, i  wasted 8 master balls on that bug, would be nice if u can return them to me,

here is some photos .. and if u need a video let me know,, i will upload it if you want, or i can open stream for you guys. ^^ thanks

image.png.9e11f151597fdd9c43570f0ecf0ffcbd.png

image.png.682f936f7890d83024a1619ebeb6c79c.png

image.png.2135e3b358000ed7f0f74b9b79c578f1.png

• Like 1
0wf2EcP.jpg