Hey Everyone!

I've just stumbled onto this game a few days ago because someone mentioned it on YikYak and already fell in love. My real name is Dylan, I own almost every single Pokémon game except for the minigame ones and Gameboy cartridges. My first game was FireRed and my favorite is HeartGold, used to carry that PokeWalker everywhere! Until I lost it... :Frown: I'm in my second year of college on Computer Science and I already have a Photoshop certification...thinking about learning how to make sprites so I can be a member of the staff team, but then I came across Community Coordinator. My career is already listed on the left. You will find me on Blue server trying to train my team so I can get past the fourth badge in a short amount of time. Why? So I can join Team Magma! If anyone wants to be friends, comment below or find me in the game!

P.S. I can play Pallet Town on the piano/saxophone.

122805 I've just stumbled onto this game a few days ago because someone mentioned it on YikYak and already fell in love. My real name is Dylan, I own almost every single Pokémon game except for the minigame ones and Gameboy cartridges. My first game was FireRed and my favorite is HeartGold, used to carry that PokeWalker everywhere! Until I lost it... :Frown: I'm in my second year of college on Computer Science and I already have a Photoshop certification...thinking about learning how to make sprites so I can be a member of the staff team, but then I came across Community Coordinator. My career is already listed on the left. You will find me on Blue server trying to train my team so I can get past the fourth badge in a short amount of time. Why? So I can join Team Magma! If anyone wants to be friends, comment below or find me in the game!

P.S. I can play Pallet Town on the piano/saxophone.

Hello I am also new here and the game is indeed great :D! I would love to see your spirtes sometime! I think it is so cool people have the talents to do things like that. I cant even draw a stick figure D:! And I would love to be friends with ya! My IGN is Overlordsenpai