Exerpience bar bug?

Kailyou

Hey,

I just wonder if this is a bug:

The experience bar is being increased and the xp is being updated before the enemy hp bar actually decreased to zero.

It seems like the order should be changed into:

- attack

- update hp value of enemy

- update experience bar if enemy got defeated

On the way it is at the moment you can see if your attack defeated the enemy before you could see it through the GUI.

Best regards,

Kailyou

I just also realized that when you catch a wild pokemon you also see the result before the catch animation is over. Means if you have space in your pokemon team GUI, the caught pkm will appear there before you should know that it was caught.

its not a bug, there is just no delay in the data showing. Visually it looks weird, but mechanically it isnt broken.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

122892 This bug is know and aware by gm

ah okay thank you!

122893 its not a bug, there is just no delay in the data showing. Visually it looks weird, but mechanically it isnt broken.

It is a bug if it is not supposed to be like this. And I do not think that there should be no delay between it. If so, are you guys going to change it? It is a bit weird to already know what will happen.