Automatically choose right Pokemon for dig

Chocolicious

122930 The way the script is coded for the dig spots, it does a check function to see if happiness is above a specific number, and that function cannot run without selecting a specific Pokémon.

I don't pretend to be a good coder or anything, and I have no idea how massive projects like this is managed... But surely you could loop over all Pokemon currently in your inventory that have dig, and run that happiness check. If it passes, automatically dig. If it doesn't, show a message stating that there was not enough happiness?

the cut tree and dig spots are 2 mechanically different things.

Cut is hardcoded into the client, so the client controls the action.

Dig spots are NPC objects, and NPCs cannot do anything without prior checks. So what you are asking would be simply impossible. Same goes for Headbutt trees

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

mhm okay...

buuuut ... issnt it possible to implement that u can choose the right pokemon with the number-keys on the keyboard? the only annoying thing -at least for me- is to take the mouse to choose...?

:)

123204 mhm okay...

buuuut ... issnt it possible to implement that u can choose the right pokemon with the number-keys on the keyboard? the only annoying thing -at least for me- is to take the mouse to choose...?

:)

That's the thing I hoped and I am hoping for a loooong time

From 2015: I'm still here