I want help!!so sad!

Jinyu9

Can anyone help me? This is the first Easter event I've played in three years! The administrator can check my box. I bought an easter exeggcute for 20k last year, which makes me feel like I have participated in the activity...... Now the third year, this is my first Easter event! I'm so excited, so I cut the picture to show my friends who want to play the game together. They haven't caught the rare one yet. However, when I'm ready to catch it, the game is offline!!! I'm so sad! I told my friend about it.He comforted me and said that if the system was offline collectively, I could make a statement. My other two friends said that they were also offline at that time, so I want to ask you, can I get it again? I really like Easter event!Here is a screenshot of me at that time, which can be used as evidence.

Greetings, @Jinyu9

I regret to inform you that unfortunately, as the pokemon was never caught, it is indeed impossible for us to recover it in any way 😞. It would also be unfair towards other users who happened to go through the same issue in the past. I personally investigated the matter and there is nothing we can do. 

I am sorry that this is the only response we can give you.

Kind regards,

Kvar

• Kvar locked this topic