mega scizor with curse

Shurayagiza

hello, sorry for the inconvenience, but i would like to know if it is allowed to use move curse in mega scizor since his skill becomes Technician. I know that in Light Metal scizor it is allowed but when mega evolves and changes as stated earlier, I think this fits into a loophole in the pvp rule. 263805149_WhatsAppImage2021-05-02at19_43_12.jpeg.d70c183665ccb7cdeddf720876f2fee6.jpeg

Edited by shurayagiza
I'm sorry to have put on the wrong topic

Hi there @shurayagiza

As mentioned in the ranked PVP rules thread, Scizor is only banned with curse if it has technician or swarm as its basic ability. Scizor can fully utilize curse if light metal is the basic ability, even when it changes to technician when mega-evolving. This is for the sake of authenticity regarding the original games, where for example Clefable cannot learn softboiled if it's Unaware. The same applies here, as only light metal Scizor can learn curse and utilize it.

It's good to note that any Non-HA Scizor with curse in his moveset would be blocked to enter the Ranked queue. 

Let me know if you need any more explanation regarding the topic, have a splendid day! 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.