Tuturu!

Heya, I figured I'd make an introduction while the servers are down. :Shy:

I'm Nhizzy, but you can call me Izzy, or practically anything just as long as you're acknowledge my existence. I'm a 19 year old (20 soon) otaku who plays PRO in between episodes of anime. I've been playing for a few days, currently around 60 hours of game time so far, but I'm a very lazy person and slacked off on my introduction; but after deciding that I love PRO, I figured I should become a part of your community instead of just lurking in the Discord chat. Although that probably wont change after my introduction, at least now you'll be aware of my lurking. :Smile:

On a more Pokemon related note, my favorite Pokemon is probably Eevee and all of its wonderful Eeveelutions. I plan to have a full team composed of them, but that was before I realized that they're not a walk in the park to find; They're more like a marathon in a safari...I'll see myself out. :Ambivalent:

That's pretty much all there is to know. Nice to meet you! ^^

fa9e39685d.gif

123222 Heya, I figured I'd make an introduction while the servers are down. :Shy:

I'm Nhizzy, but you can call me Izzy, or practically anything just as long as you're acknowledge my existence. I'm a 19 year old (20 soon) otaku who plays PRO in between episodes of anime. I've been playing for a few days, currently around 60 hours of game time so far, but I'm a very lazy person and slacked off on my introduction; but after deciding that I love PRO, I figured I should become a part of your community instead of just lurking in the Discord chat. Although that probably wont change after my introduction, at least now you'll be aware of my lurking. :Smile:

On a more Pokemon related note, my favorite Pokemon is probably Eevee and all of its wonderful Eeveelutions. I plan to have a full team composed of them, but that was before I realized that they're not a walk in the park to find; They're more like a marathon in a safari...I'll see myself out. :Ambivalent:

That's pretty much all there is to know. Nice to meet you! ^^

Nice to meet you, Nhizzy!

Welcome to the PRO community. Have you been playing on the Red or Blue server?

Eevee can be pretty difficult to come by. If you don't necessarily need the "best" ones, then you can probably scour the forums or the trade chat and get a couple of them at a fairly cheap price.

Best of luck on your journey!

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

Welcome to the PRO community. Have you been playing on the Red or Blue server?

Red mainly. ^^

123679 Hey welcome aboard! What would your ideal 6 be of eeveelutions? Cheers and enjoy!

Umbreon, Espeon, Slyveon, Jolteon, Vaperon, Leafeon. I dont believe it's known/implemented how to get Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon in PRO yet though, but I could be misinformed. With that in mind, my team would have to be the remaining ones that are obtainable, along with Eevee itself.

fa9e39685d.gif