The Moonstoners Now Recruiting 18+

Obtuse

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I would love to join 'The Moonstoners'. I'm have about 280 hours so far and I'm 24; been playing pokemon since gen1-gen3. didnt play again until x and y. Found out that pokemon is deeper than just catching pokemon. I fell in-love with pvp and the ev/iv/nature min-maxing and got hooked into P.R.O. My in-game name is:ezelol. Looking forward to joining, if you will have me. Thanks! :Cool:

160420-K6hPpEu-vCQa.jpg

144651 hello I'm bruce I am 32 years old currently just started playing cleared both e4s love the game and would like to join your guild my game character is bruce8244

145197 Hi I'm Matt 24 years old just started at the beginning of April cleared both zones really interested in joining your guild

ign Mattythefatty

forgot to add playtime 130 hours

145205 Hello i'm Robert age 20 and am looking to join this guild.

playtime of about a hour

IGN:MeekFox

145804 Hey! I would love to join 'The Moonstoners'. I'm have about 280 hours so far and I'm 24; been playing pokemon since gen1-gen3. didnt play again until x and y. Found out that pokemon is deeper than just catching pokemon. I fell in-love with pvp and the ev/iv/nature min-maxing and got hooked into P.R.O. My in-game name is:ezelol. Looking forward to joining, if you will have me. Thanks! :Cool:

145910 can i plz join i am 26 and looking to join a friendly guild i only played for 3 days XD but i want to meet alot of people on game :)

Hey guys, sorry about the few days delay, (real life getting in the way of my pokemon time :P ). I will add you all as soon as I get into game, in case I miss you try adding me when you get on (ign: Obtuse).

"This isn't the time to use that!" ~Prof. Oak, Omnipotent and Omnipresent Lord of Pokemon Research

gsFvcdF.png https://moonstoners.boards.net/

Hi. My name is STaSH and I'm 29. Currently, I have only 8 badges and 70 hrs of play time. I am very interested in joining a guild with players similar to my age that enjoy the same things. On steam you can find me at STaSHZILLAâ„¢. Thanks in advance.

Hey there, I'm Dan, looking for a more casual guild to join.

I'm more interested in player interaction as opposed to competitive play (though i'm not adverse to that either) and the idea of joining with players around my age is definitely something I would prefer.

I'm 24, currently sat at around 93 hours and about to take on Blaine (when I stop getting distracted by item hunts and rare pokes)

I've been playing Pokemon since it first turned up on British shores, my first copy being blue version. I played through 1st and 2nd gen, kinda lost interest through 3rd but then picked it back up at 4th and continued on and off since. I hope you'll consider me!

IGN - Dvbrown

Important Announcement!!!!

I am stepping down from the guild for a month or 2 to get my streaming back online, the new Guild Leader is GameFreak00018. He was with me when I started the guild, designed our logo, and was a massive help getting our website up.

He will now be trying to get all of you who have applied into the guild.

In the meantime: "Catch 'em All!"

"This isn't the time to use that!" ~Prof. Oak, Omnipotent and Omnipresent Lord of Pokemon Research

gsFvcdF.png https://moonstoners.boards.net/