The Moonstoners Now Recruiting 18+

Obtuse

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 28 and want to join your guild. My IGN is GuardianHelix. I am on the Blue server if it matters.

I just started the game two weeks ago and am loving it. My Pokemon history began way, way back with Pokemon Blue and this game is just bringing back so many memories.

Hey there, I'm Steven .. IGN is Stepotta, I'm 26 and grew up playing pokemon ..

looking for a chill guild that likes to help members out and a team that I can

be a part of to do the same .. Thanks :)

Stepotta

Red Server

133798 my name in the game is MickeyGaming

I tried to add you last night, but never saw your message that you accepted my request.

134134 I am 28 and want to join your guild. My IGN is GuardianHelix. I am on the Blue server if it matters.

I just started the game two weeks ago and am loving it. My Pokemon history began way, way back with Pokemon Blue and this game is just bringing back so many memories.

We are a red server guild (and i wont lie, i have no plans to start up blue server version anytime soon) if you come to red though you would be more than welcome to join!

134342 Hey there, I'm Steven .. IGN is Stepotta, I'm 26 and grew up playing pokemon ..

looking for a chill guild that likes to help members out and a team that I can

be a part of to do the same .. Thanks :)

Stepotta

Red Server

Sounds good I'll add you soon as i'm out of the que. IGN Obtuse

134419 IGN: Yaaaaaa

25 years old. red server. looking for a guild. would like to get better at making more competitive pokes, but really just looking for a laid back guild

Hey I remember seeing and talking to you in All chat, I'll add ya soon as i'm in game.

134511 Hey, im Garreth age 21, long life fan of Pokemon and a exited newcomer to the online version.

IGN:Frazermedia

Long as your on red server I will add you, just waiting in the que atm.

To all of you applying so far: If you don't see my invitation try to add me in game ign: Obtuse

I will do my best to get you all added asap.

Welcome to the guild guys!

"This isn't the time to use that!" ~Prof. Oak, Omnipotent and Omnipresent Lord of Pokemon Research

gsFvcdF.png https://moonstoners.boards.net/

Hello... I'm Int... and i dont like talk so much >.< Anyway if it can change something... I have over 800+ hours in 3rd gen games... including wifi battles... In PRO i have ~15h... but i will change this soon :)

IGN: Interpo