Looking for a guild.

Noobyjake

Hey, I am kind of new a player on the blue server. I started 3 days ago and already have around 40 hours played. My friend and I are thinking of joining a guild. We intend on playing for a long time and grinding a lot. Are there any guilds that would suit us? Also, we aren't 100% sure on what the guilds are for/what you do in them. Any info on this would be appreciated, also do the guilds have any specific tie in game, such as guilds in mmo's.

• 3 weeks later...

Heya! We're a growing guild in Blue Server and would love to have some new people join! We're pretty casual and have members ranging from end-game all the way to still completing the 4th gym and such.

Unfortunately right now, guilds are mainly for just having an emblem on your head, your own chat channel and of course the fact of being in an exclusive group. Surely the game would have more in store like probably a guild v guild or something. No events planned so far as many of us are working on our own teams for either PvP or just Boss clearing (end-game).

Check us out and feel free to reply if it interests you! We also have a Discord channel :)

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=21975

[glow=red]

[/glow]