hurt eyes

Antwnis

this game hurt my eyes rly bad :S i can easy play this game i have good pc also ingame settings is on smooth and performance and everything on pc like energy, nvidia settings etc etc and the game still not running smooth when i walk and that hurt my eyes :S

dd50b034e2bfdaae6712a520ffb90f0f46cdc719_hq_zpsl3fh3lwz.gif

T̴̝̖̯͉̜̳̋̋̊̐͛̕E̸̢̤̼͈͔͊̃̀̈́̕͠ͅĀ̴̧̻̟̞̣̰̐̿̄͆͂M̴̘̤̣̘̯̺͌̐̃̃̂̑ ̸̞̗̞̘͖̈́͂͛̐́̕ͅP̷͎̹̟̦̮̏̍̋̇̏̅͜Ḻ̵̬̻͙̞̘͗̐̉̔̂̌Ả̴̪̫͓̥̱͐̀͆͜͠͠Ş̷̹̘̹̹͕̈́̓̌͛́̑M̵͖̰̲̟̺̝̓̑͊̂̿̕A̴̡̛͉̫̲͚̼̎̊̎́̇ ̴̧̭͓̱̩͇͒͆̅͗̆̑Ŗ̵̪̼͍͇̲̍́̇͐̒̿U̴̡̖̖̘͇̫̓̐̾̓͊̉L̸͚̻͚̗̺͓̃͆̋͝͝͝Ȩ̶͇̣͖̻̰͒̓̒͛̈́͝Z̵̧̰͔͓̭͖͌̿͌̃́͘ ><*

PC specs?

i have a PC with 2008-2014 parts in, i get 600fps top out.

Only a junk PC wouldnt run PRO smooth

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

nvidia ge force 210 1 gb instel core 2 duo 2 ghz ram 3

T̴̝̖̯͉̜̳̋̋̊̐͛̕E̸̢̤̼͈͔͊̃̀̈́̕͠ͅĀ̴̧̻̟̞̣̰̐̿̄͆͂M̴̘̤̣̘̯̺͌̐̃̃̂̑ ̸̞̗̞̘͖̈́͂͛̐́̕ͅP̷͎̹̟̦̮̏̍̋̇̏̅͜Ḻ̵̬̻͙̞̘͗̐̉̔̂̌Ả̴̪̫͓̥̱͐̀͆͜͠͠Ş̷̹̘̹̹͕̈́̓̌͛́̑M̵͖̰̲̟̺̝̓̑͊̂̿̕A̴̡̛͉̫̲͚̼̎̊̎́̇ ̴̧̭͓̱̩͇͒͆̅͗̆̑Ŗ̵̪̼͍͇̲̍́̇͐̒̿U̴̡̖̖̘͇̫̓̐̾̓͊̉L̸͚̻͚̗̺͓̃͆̋͝͝͝Ȩ̶͇̣͖̻̰͒̓̒͛̈́͝Z̵̧̰͔͓̭͖͌̿͌̃́͘ ><*

123451 PC specs?

i have a PC with 2008-2014 parts in, i get 600fps top out.

Only a junk PC wouldnt run PRO smooth

also ive seen many more not only my pc my friends pc too wich is very good pc too

also i talk about that ingame with some people

i used to use a 210, and a dual core processor. still got 240-360fps on PRO.

there must be something else wrong.

what else are you running in the background?

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Here are a few things that may help. First i run this game fine on my geforce970 gaming desktop and my NVIDIA 3100m laptop without lag so i highly doubt it is due to your graphic cards capability, however,

- Update to the latest NVIDIA drivers, either download GeForce or go to the NVIDIA site manually and make sure your driver is up to date. Only use the official NVIDIA website for this.

- Check to see if you system is a 32 bit or 64 bit system and then chekck to see what version of pro you downloaded. If you are unsure how to check google it or just run a dxdiag and it will tell you all the information about your system.

- Depending on if your system is x32 or x64 re-download and install the correct version of PRO.

- IF lag still persists you may have some sort of background program that is lagging your cpu, close unnecessary applications, run windows update and do a full system virus scan, something silly like Mcafee, or spyware or more serious a virus could be slowing your computer down. Malwarbytes and Panda security can scan your system and are the best free programs to use in my opinion at this moment, I never recommend paying for antivirus.

Hope this helps, Good luck and Happy Hunting !

iam not even runing desktop back its only a black thing i also disable explorer.exe and 0 things in bakground or download something. also my internet at all games i play the latency is 58