Spacemuffin's Trading Center (Pawniard added)

I will not tolerate any trolls or fake bid upon the pokemons sold by my friends and fellow catchers.

Those who do so, will eventually be reported to the staff.

[glow=red]Rules are as follows:[/glow]

• 1. As stated above, fake bids/trolls will be reported
    2. A BO (also known as, biggest offer, will not guarantee you the poke). If the BO is lower than the value set by the seller, it will not be sold for that price.
    3. Please take your time looking at the wish list of the trainer before offering for the Pokemon you are interested in, as offering the Pokemon listed would increase the chances of having your offer accepted
    4. Membership will be valued as 130,000 poke-dollars

Pawniard_zps8r0c7bjx.png

This post will be updated throughout the week hopefully daily.

I am a trusted evolution trader so if you need a pokemon to be traded to evolve I can do so on Blue in Kanto at the moment will be everywhere shortly. You can find me by going to the official discord channel found in my signature or pm me here on the forums.

Updated 31/3/16

Re: Spacemuffin's Trading Center

<r><QUOTE author="mrcosta77"><s>

</s><POST content="124619"><s></s>124619<e></e></POST> Is there any bo or starting price on the timid abra?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

No current bo or starting price. Though I will listen to offers. I am still relatively new to the whole selling so I have friends who are helping with pricing.</r>

Re: Spacemuffin's Trading Center

<r><QUOTE author="MattTCK"><s>

</s><POST content="124694"><s></s>124694<e></e></POST> I know that u don't have this in your shop yet. Do u have a shinx or able to obtain one ill be happy to give money for it<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I'll talk to some people and see what we can do. They are ever so elusive.</r>