Hello post #1

Hey, my name is Yamiino (not really), I have been playing Pokémon since the first versions on the gameboy :') beautiful times.

Been continuously looking forward for a MMORPG that will actually deliver as Nintendo nor the trademark holders won't make it happen, it's been years of waiting and am happy to see that many people got working on to solving that urge. Call it PRO, PW, etc. this one actually catched my eye, because it's different than all the other ones, it has as i can see custom graphics, which i like, controls are smooth, laggy at times but not as much as the other ones, community is helpful and friendly, I mean, within the first 3 hours of gameplay I got my membership, I want to support the devs to develop this game to the max :)

Nice to meet you all and let me get that 8 post count so I can read the news! /thx

xD

8Ww9LfM.gif

Welcome to PRO, enjoy your stay.

And you don't have to worry about lags, it because the game is still in testing phase so the server is not a good one. But when the game goes live officially when they will have a better Server.

Until then enjoy our friendly community.

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>