my choice baned gone

Gale7

Hi today i want to tell the staff the some days before i recive a choice baned from entai gurdian as reward that day i even check my bag and there was a choice baned and yesterday i was going to do mega menetric quest so i check my bag to put the choice baned in my friend diggersby i borrow the diggeresby but there no choice baned today i check my all poke that they are holding it or no but as i found they were not holding it then i go to entien gurdian i defead the him 2 time contuinsve today i check then it was telling i have defeated him 0 time as i have alreday battle him just some day before i was able to battle again him today i win him and he even give reward pls check pc that any of my poke is holding the choice band or in my bag it is gone pls help

Hi there @Gale7

After further investigation we were unable to find any choice band in your Gale7 account. Whether it's in your bag, as an hold item on your pokemon or even in your trade logs. The only plausible explanation for this would be that the server most likely crashed shortly after your fight and rollbacked your fight and rewards, for which we unfortunately cannot refund. 

Although the answer might disappoint you, please try to understand that there is nothing we can do to further your case. Giving you back a choice band would be unfair to other players in the past who lost rewards due to servers instabilities. 

Have a nice day nevertheless! 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

55 minutes ago, Gale7 said:

oh ok thx for your time

No worries, super sorry once again that we can't be of more help. Will lock the thread as resolved, don't hesitate to make a new thread if you have any other question/concern. 

Have a splendid day! 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.