Medicham bug quest

Thaguu

Hi there @Thaguu Apologies for the inconvenience. 

The medicham required for the fight needs to be one that was caught freshly, after you spoke to the Brawly NPC. Did you catch this one before or after speaking to him ? 

Looking forward to your answer, have a splendid day! 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

7 minutes ago, Midsommar said:

Olá @Thaguu Desculpas pela inconveniência. 

O medicham necessário para a luta precisa ser aquele que foi capturado recentemente, depois que você falou com o NPC Brawly. Você ouviu esse antes ou depois de falar com ele? 

Aguardamos sua resposta, tenha um dia esplêndido! 

Yes, it's the poke I showed the trainer. I don't know what else to do... I caught the same poke today. Can you help?

17 minutes ago, Thaguu said:

Yes, it's the poke I showed the trainer. I don't know what else to do... I caught the same poke today. Can you help?

According to your variables it looks like you spoke to Brawly on the 7th of June in GMT+0 time. The most recent medicham that you have currently has been caught before that, on the 6th of June. Are you sure that you interacted with Brawly (When he asks you to get a medicham in the last step, not when you started the quest) and then caught the medicham ? 

On 6/7/2021 at 2:36 AM, Midsommar said:

According to your variables it looks like you spoke to Brawly on the 7th of June in GMT+0 time. The most recent medicham that you have currently has been caught before that, on the 6th of June. Are you sure that you interacted with Brawly (When he asks you to get a medicham in the last step, not when you started the quest) and then caught the medicham ? 

I got a bad medidite, I didn't show it and delete it, after I got the medidite that I raised lvl and ev, it evolves I left lvl 100. The second I presented and then the npc changed location... If it's not the second meditite (medicham) I won't be able to perform the quest due to the exclusion of the first one.

44 minutes ago, Thaguu said:

I got a bad medidite, I didn't show it and delete it, after I got the medidite that I raised lvl and ev, it evolves I left lvl 100. The second I presented and then the npc changed location... If it's not the second meditite (medicham) I won't be able to perform the quest due to the exclusion of the first one.

Releasing the first meditite wouldn't affect the quest. The only thing that matters is that you caught the meditite after you spoke to brawly when he asks you to get one (at this step). It looks like you simply did not caught the one you are using after speaking to him