closed

Okhm1

SOLD OUT

When you are buying a pokemon from me please check it's region and make sure you are in there.

Jahto pokemons can only be traded In Jahto and Kanto pokemons can only be traded in Kanto.

Im looking for

nothing here yet.

always leave your offers in this topic, don't ask "how much" , leave your offer here. Thanks.

Re: Selling/trading some pokemons

<t>I would suggest loading pictures of the pokemons that way players can view the live data as sometimes players do make mistakes and mess up a number. That way it protects you and the player from potential disagreements or scams. But, otherwise nice pokemon there :D</t>

Re: Selling/trading some pokemons Rare only.

<r><QUOTE author="Spacemuffin"><s>

</s><POST content="124527"><s></s>124527<e></e></POST> I would suggest loading pictures of the pokemons that way players can view the live data as sometimes players do make mistakes and mess up a number. That way it protects you and the player from potential disagreements or scams. But, otherwise nice pokemon there :D<e>
</e></QUOTE>

thanks for the tips, topic has been updated with new pokemons also.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Austin656565"><s>

</s><POST content="125023"><s></s>125023<e></e></POST> I am selling a reaper cloth add me in game at Austin656565.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Thanks for the reply, but i have sold dusclops. I wont be needing cloth anymore, i forgot to delete that sentance, im sorry</r>

<t>roggenrola I offer 30k</t>

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

[glow=purple]Invest in bank Today to make your money safe and get interest (Profit) on it ...!!

... Need of money? Take a loan now and fulfill your needs and pay later...??[/glow]

Yoho's Bank..................................................Yoho's Daycare.........................................Yoho's Bank

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store

<r><QUOTE author="okhm1"><s>

</s><POST content="125097"><s></s>125097<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Yohoneysingh"><s>
</s><POST content="125073"><s></s>125073<e></e></POST> roggenrola I offer 30k<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Sure, whats your ingame nick and when are u online? i will contact u asap.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

The server is maintanence I can't login for now.....</r>

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

[glow=purple]Invest in bank Today to make your money safe and get interest (Profit) on it ...!!

... Need of money? Take a loan now and fulfill your needs and pay later...??[/glow]

Yoho's Bank..................................................Yoho's Daycare.........................................Yoho's Bank

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store