Something I hope to see in the future

Thedarkemperor

This is a suggestion I had to make cause the idea's been stuck for the past few days in my head. PRO has endless possibilities as to what it is capable off. Hoenn is about to be implemented soon and the other regions in the future. What I would like to suggest is this: add Orre region at some point.

It is the vast region in which the games Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness take place. It's been explored very little in those games, but still the towns and places you visit are really great, the region has character. It's a great idea for the PRO development team to go nuts and fill the gaps of Orre in the vast desert canyons while adding (or improvising) upon the story that was told in those games. It offers many opportunities concept wise as well (can shadow pokes be used in PRO like for example reach full happiness to free them? what can be done around colosseums? could players form rogue groups like guilds and factions to take control over parts of the region? the endless yet challenging 1vs100?).

PRO is still at an early development, but I have high hopes of the dev team about the things hey have done with this game, cheers to the things about to come.

Would be fun to see these regions :3

1+

Shiny pokes / place found / In game hours when found~

Caterpie viridian forest 38hours~

Graveler, mt.silver 108hours ~ // used explosion and suicided ;w;

Quagsire, dragon's den 112hours~