NPC rematching

Cryo23

Here's really another thing I don't really understand about the game.

Trainer rematches, especially weak trainer rematches. To me they are kind of an annoyance, you have already beaten them, they still have the same leveled pokemon, and they just make your trip to where you're going a lot longer.

If there any reason to this?

124684 kind of an annoyance,

agreed!!! rebattling weak trainers are more of annoyance than any gain. We can take that we need to ride a mount to travel between places and have a chance of shiny, but weak trainers blocking our path as if their lvl 6 caterpie can beat our lvl 99 gyarados. There is no benefit rebattling them as their rewards are too negligible.

one suggestion I could make is that once a trainer has been beaten once, you only battle them once you talk to them rather than crossing their line of sight.

Migrating to blue server ^^,

agreed!!! rebattling weak trainers are more of annoyance than any gain. We can take that we need to ride a mount to travel between places and have a chance of shiny, but weak trainers blocking our path as if their lvl 6 caterpie can beat our lvl 99 gyarados. There is no benefit rebattling them as their rewards are too negligible.

one suggestion I could make is that once a trainer has been beaten once, you only battle them once you talk to them rather than crossing their line of sight.

What you said is not true! Sure some Trainers give a low reward but if you rebattle all Trainers in Kanto and Johto you will earn 400k...I would call that worth it!

Visit my Personal Shop

<i></i>

124711 What you said is not true! Sure some Trainers give a low reward but if you rebattle all Trainers in Kanto and Johto you will earn 400k...I would call that worth it!

Well I exaggerated but still it's barely worth it to fight blocking trainers. I was going to seafoam island and the swimmers keep blocking me, the reward I get barely affects the xp level of my poke, and the pokedollars is <300 for like 5 pokemons to batle. They should just rechallenge us if we talk to them :D.

Migrating to blue server ^^,

What you said is not true! Sure some Trainers give a low reward but if you rebattle all Trainers in Kanto and Johto you will earn 400k...I would call that worth it!

That 400k would be useful, although it is very hard to go and rematch all the trainers though both regions, But what Kakoi said about only re matching them when you interact with them will still allow players to get that 400K while allowing others to continue instead.

124709 one suggestion I could make is that once a trainer has been beaten once, you only battle them once you talk to them rather than crossing their line of sight.

I think that this deserves its own topic in the suggestions forum :)

Regards,

Kxrizmuh

we're going to be working on something to this affect fairly soon.

we have our hands full with hoenn atm.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.