Leaving PRO

Hey guys I am leaving pro due to some unavoidable circumstances and my IGN :Iampvp
I had good time in the 3 seasons I played participated in ladder tourneys had fun .... Anyways not too long time i played 
I got the accounts as a gift from my earlier friend who left pro for his career and i started playing on a new alt of his just untouched from pvp i got almost all pvpable mons except legends had fun in pvp and after all pro meta is weird
Anyways what i tend to tell is i donated my 3 accounts Iampvp, Yashashwi, Yashashwi200 to Ta7esh currently Predators leader so he can do anything with the account he wants and u can chill out with me on discord Oneisboring#7372 

Thank Q

Its my honor to be the first to comment on this one, even though weve met in the past 2 3 months, but you left a great impression to most of the wolves! and obviously to me, you know how hard I tried to keep you from leaving pro, but as we say in predators " it is what it is " you cant do much after all I just wish you the best in your real life.

Thank you for your trust regarding the accounts I never experienced something like this and in this honor I will make one of your accounts as an Alt to pvp on since I never had one and as a small gesture to always remind me of you! and the other accounts will be in the hands of the guild, you have helped us in many ways in the past and now with this awesome donation you are making our bank even better! 

I wish you all the best all the pack does too! if you ever come back we'll all be here to help you ! ❤️

• 1 month later...