Overworld Sprite Base?

Kayte

1. 1.

PRO Username:

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Tried searching and talked to someone who had the bases but they didn't have authority to give out the base.

Description and Message

Hello! I'm in the process of trying to get more pixel art examples to have a better portfolio for applying as an artist. It'd be a huge help to have the overworld trainer sprite bases to show how I can fit my style to the style PRO might be looking for.

[float=left]

tR0NmnU.png[/float][float=right]1tOYk5M.gif[/float]

︿ ___ ︿

ฅ(❀ㅇㅅㅇ)ฅ

They/Them/Theirs

INFP

PM Friendly!

If you get nothing from an PRO artist, post some work/creations of your own. Until now no artist in our team needed the pixel art things you requested, to get into the team.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

125801 If you get nothing from an Artist, post some work/creations of your own. Until now no artist in our team needed the pixel art things you requested, to get into the team.

I've definitely been doing that, I was just hoping to try adjusting some of my work to the site's style. :) The sprite on the left in my signature is one of the things I've done myself, as well as my icon.

I was just very excited and wanted to see if I could pixel up some outfit ideas I had.

[float=left]

tR0NmnU.png[/float][float=right]1tOYk5M.gif[/float]

︿ ___ ︿

ฅ(❀ㅇㅅㅇ)ฅ

They/Them/Theirs

INFP

PM Friendly!