Double reroll service

Whimsicott

I'm not sure if I did something wrong, I wanted to try the double reroll service, so I agreed and it used up 2 of my rerolls immediately, but when I clicked yes after the NPC asked if I wanted to try, it continued to use up my rerolls, I didnt realize that it was using up my rerolls, I thought I was able to use each reroll 2x (so 4 times if it took 2 reroll tickets), but the NPC took 4 rerolls. Can I please get 2 reroll tickets back? 

(Edit: I did attempt to use the rerolls immediately after agreeing, so it was within the hour span that I should have been allowed the extra reroll)

Edited by Whimsicott
whimsicott1.png

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Whimsicott said:

I'm not sure if I did something wrong, I wanted to try the double reroll service, so I agreed and it used up 2 of my rerolls immediately, but when I clicked yes after the NPC asked if I wanted to try, it continued to use up my rerolls, I didnt realize that it was using up my rerolls, I thought I was able to use each reroll 2x (so 4 times if it took 2 reroll tickets), but the NPC took 4 rerolls. Can I please get 2 reroll tickets back? 

(Edit: I did attempt to use the rerolls immediately after agreeing, so it was within the hour span that I should have been allowed the extra reroll)

Ehi there @Whimsicott

How are you doing?

From my understanding you are asking for a refund for 2 reroll, however it seems like you are misunderstanding how the system works.

When you interact with the NPC, you are asked if you want to activate the buff in one of the three following ways:

• Paying 1.200.000 Pokedollars
  • Submitting 1x Mysterious Ticket
  • Submitting 2x Reroll Ticket

Said items, regardless of which one you decide to use to activate the buff, will get removed permanently from your account and after that the buff will be activated for 1 hour.

Using the 2x Reroll Ticket as a payment option doesn't allow you to use them but, as said above, they are just a different payment option that are removed from your account as soon as you choose it as buff-activation method.

Therefore, if that's your request, we are not allowed to refund anything.

In case this is not your request and you just encountered a bug, please let me know so i'll be able to investigate it together with the CS Team.

Looking forward to your reply and wish you a good day in the while.

- Keita

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

1 hour ago, Shinohara said:

Ehi there @Whimsicott

How are you doing?

From my understanding you are asking for a refund for 2 reroll, however it seems like you are misunderstanding how the system works.

When you interact with the NPC, you are asked if you want to activate the buff in one of the three following ways:

• Paying 1.200.000 Pokedollars
  • Submitting 1x Mysterious Ticket
  • Submitting 2x Reroll Ticket

Said items, regardless of which one you decide to use to activate the buff, will get removed permanently from your account and after that the buff will be activated for 1 hour.

Using the 2x Reroll Ticket as a payment option doesn't allow you to use them but, as said above, they are just a different payment option that are removed from your account as soon as you choose it as buff-activation method.

Therefore, if that's your request, we are not allowed to refund anything.

In case this is not your request and you just encountered a bug, please let me know so i'll be able to investigate it together with the CS Team.

Looking forward to your reply and wish you a good day in the while.

- Keita

Thank you kindly for the clarification, it seems I did greatly misunderstand. In which case, I suppose I don’t require my rerolls back. Have a great day! 

whimsicott1.png