(closed)Sold can by closed

Germat

42 minutes ago, ForgiveMe said:

actually 2.5m 

Hello,

Please remember that when an offer is made you are unable to take back that offer. I do understand you were in the Lead, but this still applies.

I have since made your post the original comment that was made.

Very Respectfully,

Larfleeze

larfleeze.png

27 minutes ago, Larfleeze said:

Hello,

Please remember that when an offer is made you are unable to take back that offer. I do understand you were in the Lead, but this still applies.

I have since made your post the original comment that was made.

Very Respectfully,

Larfleeze

yes sorry i thought somone outbidded me so i outbidded myself 

@germat Unfortunately the last offer you've received is false. Actions have been taken against the bidder for not having the means on his account to honour the bid.

The current offer is 2.5m by @ForgiveMe. Have taken the liberty of editing the opening post to adjust to this change. Apologies for the inconvenience. Good luck in your auction.

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

3 minutes ago, Eon said:

@germat Unfortunately the last offer you've received is false. Actions have been taken against the bidder for not having the means on his account to honour the bid.

The current offer is 2.5m by @ForgiveMe. Have taken the liberty of editing the opening post to adjust to this change. Apologies for the inconvenience. Good luck in your auction.

hello, your work is very much appreciated n.n 

image.png

• Germat changed the title to sold
  • Germat changed the title to (closed)Sold can by closed

@ForgiveMe You've been punished for False Offering. You had been warned that the 2.5m offer was being enforced but you decided to trade for the prior offer instead - 2.1m. Furthermore, using another account to trade must be specified when you bid, as instructed in the Auction Rules:

image.png.490566dd205cae30b748204ce3b5873d.png

@germat You aren't free from blame. As the auctioneer, you should have stood your ground and only traded the Skarmory for 2.5m which was the winning offer. If the bidder refuses to honour his bid, you can and should report it so we can take action and force it whenever possible. 400k have been added to your account and removed from @ForgiveMe.

Locked as the thread has served its purpose and there's no further action to take. Take care.

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

• Eon locked this topic