Inactive Accounts Pruning [ Inactive Accounts for more than 5 years with 0 hrs and 0 mins with 0% progress ]

Jawe

1 hour ago, g3n3r4l said:

I mean probably, some people just login to the game, get a couple hours, or even just minutes, and then log out because they don't like it. My alts for example, they have their names, i haven't played much with them, only a few hours/minutes on a couple of em. Does that mean they should be deleted too? 

I clearly said I don't want accounts with any kind of progress deleted, so that question doesn't make sense.

8 minutes ago, 666G0D999 said:

I clearly said I don't want accounts with any kind of progress deleted, so that question doesn't make sense.

I mean if you don't want accounts with any kind of progress deleted, then you don't want those old accounts deleted either, because they have progress, just not on silver or gold, rather on the older servers. which they still have access to if they merge their accounts. which means YOUR comment doesnt make sense

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

Just now, g3n3r4l said:

I mean if you don't want accounts with any kind of progress deleted, then you don't want those old accounts deleted either, because they have progress, just not on silver or gold, rather on the older servers. which they still have access to if they merge their accounts. which means YOUR comment doesnt make sense

I don't know why you always do this, but like I said, I bet there are also GHOST accounts which don't have any progress, regardless if they merged or not. You said "probably", so why do you keep bringing up stuff that I'm not talking about. Clearly your reading comprehension skills are lacking. I MEAN ACCOUNTS WITH NO PROGRESS and those exist.

• Jawe changed the title to Inactive Accounts Pruning [ Inactive Accounts for more than 5 years with 0 hrs and 0 mins with 0% progress ]
6 minutes ago, 666G0D999 said:

I don't know why you always do this, but like I said, I bet there are also GHOST accounts which don't have any progress, regardless if they merged or not. You said "probably", so why do you keep bringing up stuff that I'm not talking about. Clearly your reading comprehension skills are lacking. I MEAN ACCOUNTS WITH NO PROGRESS and those exist.

Could be, but that number would be significantly less in comparison to all the un-merged accounts. And there's nothing you can do that can prove they have 0 minutes, mostly because if you login once, you're probably going to be in for at least 1 minute, which by that book is progress

I'm not trying to start problems here, just clarifying some things that may have been misunderstood

Edited by g3n3r4l

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

I'm not going to argue anymore because it's pointless, so this will be my last response.

Sometimes people just register accounts and never actually play. Maybe as potential backup, or because they couldn't get the game to run etc. That's all I'm talking about. I don't consider 1min progress, but that was never in question. The thread was created clearly stating 0 hours and 0 minutes. I'm sure devs have the ability to actually see if that is true or not.

Who knows, maybe they even deleted a lot of them already, but according to discord there are merged accounts that do not have any progress.

Edited by 666G0D999