Suggestions and Changes that should be made.

Tobya

This is only my opinion, and it has come from 40+ hours of playing the game, and I have picked up on a few things that I think either need changing, taken away, or added. This list will be in chronological order, meaning suggestions that are related to the start of the game for new players, up to general suggestions that I think would be cool.

1. More customization. This is a big one for me, as I am deeply into RPG games, and customizing my own character is very important. I think that the game should clearly have more customizations from the start, meaning different clothes, bags, hats, hair styles, just so each player doesn't look exactly the same from the very start of the game.

2. Friends. I also think that it would be a cool idea to see your friends with a different coloured name plate compared to other players, as this would make them easily visible in the heap of random players. I think it would also be cool to have them on the map, so that you know where they are at all times.

3. Exp bars, health bars, and money balance. This suggestion is about the way that it is presented, as I've noticed that as soon as you click on your chosen move, the health bar will already have gone down before the move has been performed. This also goes for the exp bar and money balance after you've defeated a Pokemon. This is very important, as it gives the game a different feel, and it practically tells you if you've won the fight before anything has even happened.

4. Move animations. I know the game is in Live Beta, but I think the move animations are very important, and should be added as soon as possible, mostly because the game is all about battles, so I think how the battle is presented should be a top priority.

5. Music. I love the music of the game, and it brings back so many memories, but I think the game needs to add more tracks, like when you enter a cave the music just sounds the same, not giving me a sense of change between the scenes. I know the game does this in some places, like when you ride a bike, but I think finishing it off would make all the best.

6. Money. This is one of the biggest problems that I have found. Stuff is way too expensive in terms to progressing with the story line. $75,000 for a bike. This seemed a bit too much especially when I wanted to buy potions to heal my Pokemon, I even had double money activated and I still couldn't afford a bag full of super potions. It was also rather annoying when I had to pay another $50,000 just to get fly. I have no idea how people have done it without member activated, and it sure isn't fun grinding for money when you're getting either 10, or 100 dollars depending on what area you in. This has also taken away the possibility to buy new clothes, as before I found out I had to spend all this money, my plan was to buy a new hat. These prices need to be dropped drastically, as i's sure some clothing went up to about $80,000. This issue also stopped a few of my friends from playing the game, as they thought it was stupid, and to be honest I think so too. I know the game is suppose to be hard, but grinding for money isn't fun, I should know.

7. Queue HUD. I'm not complaining how long it takes to get into the game, I'm complaining about trying to get into the queue. Sometimes when I click log in, the queue will not start, and this is rather annoying because I like to leave my PC on while I'm in the queue, and I've noticed that some times it puts you in it but doesn't show up, and sometimes it does nothing at all. This has forced me to wait until I've actually seen that I've been put in a queue, and takes up rather a bit of my time. I also believe that this problem happens as well when you queue up for ranked battles.

8. The Pokemon League. Now... This is something that I have recently come up against, after hours and hours and hours of training getting my Pokemon ready for the league, and then finding that my Pokemon were way too under powered was a big problem. It didn't take me long to defeat the last gym, and to make my way through Victory road, but there is a massive skill different between the victory road and the pokemon league itself. Either way, I thought to myself I just need to train more, so I grinded endless hours into levelling each of my Pokemon to level 80, and then having another shot. I made it all the way up to the 3rd elite four, and for some reason the little trollop pulled out a Mega Gengar... after some research I found out that this was the only mega Pokemon throughout the league which I was happy about because I took some skill to beat, but I don't like how random it is. Why would the 3rd elite four have a Mega Pokemon and not the champion? Either way, I made it the the 4th and final elite four, and got smashed. I wanted to have another go because I thought I just got unlucky, and it wouldn't let me... I had to wait 24 hours before I could do it again... Which is stupid. I thought to myself, this must be so that we can't grind off the elite four, but you don't even get any exp or money? So what's the point? It just stops me from playing the game, because I didn't want to spend another 20 hours training my Pokemon again, and just wanted another shot. Overall. I think that the Pokemon League is just a little bit too Op compared to the real games, and that the wait time is just pointless and frustrating.

These are just a few suggestions and changes that I think need making, but don't get me wrong, I still love the game, and there are just as many pros as there are cons.

125239 This is only my opinion, and it has come from 40+ hours of playing the game, and I have picked up on a few things that I think either need changing, taken away, or added. This list will be in chronological order, meaning suggestions that are related to the start of the game for new players, up to general suggestions that I think would be cool.

1. More customization. This is a big one for me, as I am deeply into RPG games, and customizing my own character is very important. I think that the game should clearly have more customizations from the start, meaning different clothes, bags, hats, hair styles, just so each player doesn't look exactly the same from the very start of the game.

2. Friends. I also think that it would be a cool idea to see your friends with a different coloured name plate compared to other players, as this would make them easily visible in the heap of random players. I think it would also be cool to have them on the map, so that you know where they are at all times.

3. Exp bars, health bars, and money balance. This suggestion is about the way that it is presented, as I've noticed that as soon as you click on your chosen move, the health bar will already have gone down before the move has been performed. This also goes for the exp bar and money balance after you've defeated a Pokemon. This is very important, as it gives the game a different feel, and it practically tells you if you've won the fight before anything has even happened.

4. Move animations. I know the game is in Live Beta, but I think the move animations are very important, and should be added as soon as possible, mostly because the game is all about battles, so I think how the battle is presented should be a top priority.

5. Music. I love the music of the game, and it brings back so many memories, but I think the game needs to add more tracks, like when you enter a cave the music just sounds the same, not giving me a sense of change between the scenes. I know the game does this in some places, like when you ride a bike, but I think finishing it off would make all the best.

6. Money. This is one of the biggest problems that I have found. Stuff is way too expensive in terms to progressing with the story line. $75,000 for a bike. This seemed a bit too much especially when I wanted to buy potions to heal my Pokemon, I even had double money activated and I still couldn't afford a bag full of super potions. It was also rather annoying when I had to pay another $50,000 just to get fly. I have no idea how people have done it without member activated, and it sure isn't fun grinding for money when you're getting either 10, or 100 dollars depending on what area you in. This has also taken away the possibility to buy new clothes, as before I found out I had to spend all this money, my plan was to buy a new hat. These prices need to be dropped drastically, as i's sure some clothing went up to about $80,000. This issue also stopped a few of my friends from playing the game, as they thought it was stupid, and to be honest I think so too. I know the game is suppose to be hard, but grinding for money isn't fun, I should know.

7. Queue HUD. I'm not complaining how long it takes to get into the game, I'm complaining about trying to get into the queue. Sometimes when I click log in, the queue will not start, and this is rather annoying because I like to leave my PC on while I'm in the queue, and I've noticed that some times it puts you in it but doesn't show up, and sometimes it does nothing at all. This has forced me to wait until I've actually seen that I've been put in a queue, and takes up rather a bit of my time. I also believe that this problem happens as well when you queue up for ranked battles.

8. The Pokemon League. Now... This is something that I have recently come up against, after hours and hours and hours of training getting my Pokemon ready for the league, and then finding that my Pokemon were way too under powered was a big problem. It didn't take me long to defeat the last gym, and to make my way through Victory road, but there is a massive skill different between the victory road and the pokemon league itself. Either way, I thought to myself I just need to train more, so I grinded endless hours into levelling each of my Pokemon to level 80, and then having another shot. I made it all the way up to the 3rd elite four, and for some reason the little trollop pulled out a Mega Gengar... after some research I found out that this was the only mega Pokemon throughout the league which I was happy about because I took some skill to beat, but I don't like how random it is. Why would the 3rd elite four have a Mega Pokemon and not the champion? Either way, I made it the the 4th and final elite four, and got smashed. I wanted to have another go because I thought I just got unlucky, and it wouldn't let me... I had to wait 24 hours before I could do it again... Which is stupid. I thought to myself, this must be so that we can't grind off the elite four, but you don't even get any exp or money? So what's the point? It just stops me from playing the game, because I didn't want to spend another 20 hours training my Pokemon again, and just wanted another shot. Overall. I think that the Pokemon League is just a little bit too Op compared to the real games, and that the wait time is just pointless and frustrating.

These are just a few suggestions and changes that I think need making, but don't get me wrong, I still love the game, and there are just as many pros as there are cons.

Everything has already been suggested (next time use the search function)... btw this is my opinion:

1. I agree. Staff said more clothes and custom saloon will come eventually;

2. I'd honestly like to create a party. Btw different colours is ok, but definitely a low priority idea.

3. Staff knows about it and said this will be solved, but, again, low priority.

4. Suggested a thousand times: more animations will come eventually. Low priority.

5. Suggested a thousand times: more music will come eventually. Low priority.

6. Money... Are you seriously "very into RPG games"? The bike is not expensive: you just need patience and not to waste your money.

7. It's a known bug that I hope will be solved.

8. To beat the Kanto league you need a 6 pkmn team of level 70-75 (I made it throught in this way). It's important to have spare types of pokemon and not a, e.g., a full fire team. You just need to train a little bit yout pokemons by grinding in the victory road. Again, in a lot of RPG sometimes you need to grind a lot. Here you have to grind a little bit jsut before the league: and it is ok, because this will provide you money and with them you can by all the stuff you need for the league and, if you haven't bought it before, even the bike.

From 2015: I'm still here

1. Coming soon, it will be constantly implement but for now, Hoenn content is given the priority.

2. +1

3. Low priority.Doesnt effect storymode or your gameplay. Just a sore eye .

4. More animations will come eventually. They build it from scratch so it takes time.

5. Same as above.

6. MMO means money sink, you just used to consoles that you doesn't know what is PRO all about.

7. It will be fix.

8. Its an elite 4...duhh? it was supposed to be like that considering the fact that they're not gym leaders. They have ranks above the gym so putting a different gap lvl is not that much of a deal. And again, MMO>grind+hrs

Please actually read my suggestions, as it doesn't seem that you fully understand the problem that I am trying to explain.

"You just used to consoles" my passion for other games has nothing to do with it, and if you read the suggestion properly, I'm saying that the price is stupidly high, as it stops you from buying other items. I think you need to read the article again, because I've clearly stated that I said I did hours of grinding for the Elite Four, and I'm not new to RPG games, js.

Please read again, thanks. :)

125944 Please actually read my suggestions, as it doesn't seem that you fully understand the problem that I am trying to explain.

"You just used to consoles" my passion for other games has nothing to do with it, and if you read the suggestion properly, I'm saying that the price is stupidly high, as it stops you from buying other items. I think you need to read the article again, because I've clearly stated that I said I did hours of grinding for the Elite Four, and I'm not new to RPG games, js.

Please read again, thanks. :)

Well, it wasn't so hard for me to buy the bike. It is not cheap, but definitely not impossible to buy.

From 2015: I'm still here

125944 and if you read the suggestion properly, I'm saying that the price is stupidly high, as it stops you from buying other items.

Actually, that is a very affordable price feature which will turn into a proper sinkhole. There is a difference between regular sinkhole and looping sinkhole that will always work and circulate things naturally. As I said earlier, its an MMO>Money sink, bear that in mind. The bike is not that expensive btw. I made 80k before reaching saffron without having membership. You just need to know what to do in the first place. For example, selling things like nuggets, pearl,etc. Using a Mankey's covet to farm items. Selling good pokes.

125239 This is only my opinion, and it has come from 40+ hours of playing the game, and I have picked up on a few things that I think either need changing, taken away, or added. This list will be in chronological order, meaning suggestions that are related to the start of the game for new players, up to general suggestions that I think would be cool.

I do agree with most of these. And I don't think anyone actually read the one about the elite four. He said that the wait time between fights is too long, people. And I do agree with that. 24 hours is just way too long.

The 12hrs cooldown is for players to be more prepared, grind more,etc. Also, the e4 is just a requirement in order to unlocked johto,,etc. It doesnt give you any exp nor money, as said by Toby because it is to avoid being abused by players.